Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
LOL I'd probably spend my whole day trying to get the internet back up... failing that, I'd sleep or read or *shudder* go out into the sun. But cleaning? No, no, no. I'm with @Ablysmal on going to Barnes & Noble... there's really no other place to be at a time like that.

Reactions: L

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Well...considering that I am studying my CCNA and know networking rather well, I would check the router, check the rest of the network, and then call up the ISP. They would get intellectually criticized until they brought back my internet.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Why does the title say female INTP, as if we still lived in the 1950s? That's pretty misogynistic.
I know! As if male INTPs can't avoid housework just as well as female!

If it were me it would say, "wow, the house is so clean. You have a project due don't you?"

·
Registered
iNtp sp/sx x84
4,048 Posts
Do all INTPs go to B&N's when they go out?
I don't really bother with it... there's just something about me that just seems to scream terrorist when I spend too long in public places. I'm probably more likely to freeload at a friend's place... which gives them more of an incentive to deal with my isp for me or more willing to scale the trees and buildings to setup a couple relays to expand the network.

I'm probably more likely to leave a cheap laptop at B&N or another public location just to get my downloads done without it interfering with my connection.

But in those rare circumstances that I'm without access...somewhere... then I'm usually huddled with my gear, rocking back and forth, whispering to my precious or considering becoming somebody's love slave and moving to the city until the problem is sorted out.

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
Female INTP here!

The only area I clean while the internet is down is the area around the modem and router! Get stressed about the internet being down and start organizing the hodgepodge of cords around the computer area!

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
Oh, and if the internet is down long enough in the area ... I consider buying cables and cords of differing colors. (Can you tell I was raised by someone who was raised by someone with OCD)?

Then, I realize how scary it was to deal with a roommate who organized her clothes, shoes, textbooks and notebooks by color ... and I stop. And go call the ISP.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I have pretty much have had every network error possible, easy as fuck now to get back up. I've been called a wizard. Horn tooted, nothing to see here move along.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts