Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, I know, an amazing title. Not. :3

Well, I happened to be browsing along a random site--one my friend sent me because she's a goober in love--and I saw this site mentioned. So, I decided to check it out and was... Amused? Entertained? Hmm... Curious?

The last one's probably best. I thought about naming myself CuriousityInclined but settled with my name. Boring, right? Besides, the other name doesn't necessarily make sense. In fact, I don't make much sense. And I ramble. A lot.

Whether you can tell or whether you can't (It is a little hard, after all, with only a couple paragraphs to go by.) I am an ENFP. And I have an important question. Do you really put an or can you just put a? I mean, even if you were introverted, the problem is still there... And the rambling begins anew!

If you're bored, you can leave, but I'm not sure when I'm going to stop.

I like to write--Okay, that was a lie. I love to write. And must write at least eight hundred words a day or I go bonkers and have a twitchfest. I know. Lovely. I'm a bit immature but also a bit mature. It makes perfect sense in my head and the heads of the people I know.

I have this nasty tendency to influence those that become close to me--and people in general. So you have now been warned. We're not sure what causes this phenomenon but we're searching. I personally think it's what happens when your ENFP, but I might be wrong.

Because I still feel like rambling, I'm going to share some information you'll probably find boring. My closest group of friends, whom I refer to as my pack, are all NFP's. Only one is an extrovert like myself and there's only five of us including me. I'm proud for being the one to bring us all together. ^-^

Now that that's over with, I believe I shall leave this lovely Intro forum and go searching through the posts. Lurking is fun, don't ya think?

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Killian and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Killian. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hellooo! *waves spasmodically*

I love your description of your "twitching" of you don't write at least 800 words a day. That's EXACTLY what happens to me. I thought I was the only one that starts to go mentally insane if I don't write at least a chapter of something a day. Ah, that's great. Anytick, welcome to the forum! I'm new m'self, so...welcome! Yeah.:tongue:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
*puts up cookies and milk and hides them in the other room*...

HI! Welcome to PerC! I think you'll fit in just swell ^___^ ...just stay away from the ones that are obsessive lickers (you'll know when you see them) and those that like to stick pegs on everything, it's fun at first but then it just gets old really quick. *beams with joy*.

·
Registered
619 Posts
You're a demon child and I hope you choke on a lifesaver. D<
Welcome to the forum, Killian. Cookie theft is the number 1 reason why people have watch dogs. :O

Reactions: skycloud86

·
Registered
317 Posts
Well howdie, I happen to love cookies and if you try to take mine I will be forced to beat you down. :)

Welcome!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I read every word of your intro and my mind felt like it was twisting this way and that, wondering at the strange and wonderful implications of your text. :D

Welcome to the Cafe, my cookies are well protected.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
You sound like a fun person. Welcome to the forum! :D

:unsure:

::gobbles up her cookies really fast::

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Hello new guy. I am the cookie thief here.

Got that? I am the oreo master. And you obey me!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I forgot to eat breakfast and lunch... So I ate my cookies for supper...

·
Registered
42 Posts
...but I don't have any cookies :sad:

Anyways, welcome to the forum! Yup, I'm just another crazy newbie myself :crazy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.