Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE SCUEI
21,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I believe this book portrays Nikola Tesla as an INTP, but I'd like to ask some INTPs to read it and tell me what you think (it's $2.99 for Kindle). I included a link to the author's website as well.

I found it a rather quick read, but it offers some fascinating insights into Tesla as a person. It's more than just a biography. I'll leave the rest of my thoughts on the matter for those of you who are willing to give it a look.

"In the Matter of Nikola Tesla: A Romance of the Mind," by Anthony Flacco

·
Not a Robot
2,152 Posts
I believe this book portrays Nikola Tesla as an INTP, but I'd like to ask some INTPs to read it and tell me what you think (it's $2.99 for Kindle). I included a link to the author's website as well.

I found it a rather quick read, but it offers some fascinating insights into Tesla as a person. It's more than just a biography. I'll leave the rest of my thoughts on the matter for those of you who are willing to give it a look.

"In the Matter of Nikola Tesla: A Romance of the Mind," by Anthony Flacco
Thanks for the link. I was looking for a good Tesla book. Drives me up a wall how he was treated. Will read and report back...if I remember.

·
Host
21,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you verify the authenticity of this book? A lot of the Tesla reads are riddled with unfortunate levels of inconsistency and just plain bad reviews. There are surprisingly few good works on this immense man.
I read it. Without revealing too much, the author gives the reader a glimpse into the mind of the inventor.

·
Not a Robot
2,152 Posts
Can you verify the authenticity of this book? A lot of the Tesla reads are riddled with unfortunate levels of inconsistency and just plain bad reviews. There are surprisingly few good works on this immense man.
I'm not too sure about the authenticity, but according to the reviews I read, it is a fictionalized biography.

·
Host
21,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not too sure about the authenticity, but according to the reviews I read, it is a fictionalized biography.
I've read approximately 10 different books and watched several documentaries on Tesla. I don't want to give away the unique features concerning how this story is told, but it does follow the major milestones in his life accurately.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts