Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE SCUEI
22,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I believe this book portrays Nikola Tesla as an INTP, but I'd like to ask some INTPs to read it and tell me what you think (it's $2.99 for Kindle). I included a link to the author's website as well.

I found it a rather quick read, but it offers some fascinating insights into Tesla as a person. It's more than just a biography. I'll leave the rest of my thoughts on the matter for those of you who are willing to give it a look.

"In the Matter of Nikola Tesla: A Romance of the Mind," by Anthony Flacco

·
Host
22,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you verify the authenticity of this book? A lot of the Tesla reads are riddled with unfortunate levels of inconsistency and just plain bad reviews. There are surprisingly few good works on this immense man.
I read it. Without revealing too much, the author gives the reader a glimpse into the mind of the inventor.

·
Host
22,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not too sure about the authenticity, but according to the reviews I read, it is a fictionalized biography.
I've read approximately 10 different books and watched several documentaries on Tesla. I don't want to give away the unique features concerning how this story is told, but it does follow the major milestones in his life accurately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts