Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I am looking for The Force

I see she was banned, and I cannot send her private messages?

Help or something :) plz

·
Banned
1,247 Posts
Hello

I am looking for The Force

I see she was banned, and I cannot send her private messages?

Help or something :) plz

Aw I know how it feels like to lose a friend on here:crying:
I have a friend @dvnj22 whose account has been banned last year, and this forum feels really different without him around. I am still hoping that he will return here someday, but this seems highly unlikely at the moment because his account has been permanently banned. Sighs,,,I wonder how he is doing lately, I hope he is doing ok. :unsure:

Oh and btw I have helped you to check. Her account is only temporarily banned for a week. Banned accounts are unable to receive pm, so you have to wait until her account has been unbanned.
http://personalitycafe.com/ban-infractions/281106-temp-ban-force.html

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Good thing the mods don't hang around in our forum more often, or we'd all be banned sooner or later.
Oh they most definitely hang, man. But they're like ninjas, you only ever notice they're there after you've been cut with the Katana of Infraction.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Holy crap, the mods are actually transparent about reasoning behind bans/infractions. I just assumed it was like the other forums I've been on where you never ask why someone was banned. I guess I never asked about it because on some forums, asking why you can't ask why someone was banned... gets you banned.

So that's good to know, at least. Will try not to indulge my inner gossip drama queen by reading through those with any degree of pleasure. Nope. Will resist.

Reactions: Nordom
1 - 12 of 12 Posts