Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am doing a project on romantic relationships and compatibility with my personality type. I need to interview a male from age 20-23. Respond if interested.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well, this sounds like an opportunity to develop more my Fi. I am in.

This is just like an interview or a poll. Right?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'd be interested, but I am 24, so I guess too old for the interview of yours. ;)

Anyhow, leave me a PM if my overly mature age isn't an obstacle.

·
Registered
ILI
5,652 Posts
I'd be interested, but I am 24, so I guess too old for the interview of yours. ;)

Anyhow, leave me a PM if my overly mature age isn't an obstacle.
No elderly allowed.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
i'm very romantic, just not with humans
every time i gaze up in the night sky with my telescope i get teary eyed
I get that way with very touching movies in regards to history...like the launching of Apollo 13 from the movie and the Smithsonian :). There's just so much in the world that is beautiful :).

Reactions: VinnieBob

·
Registered
438 Posts
PM me if you want. I'm a 21-yr old INTJ male.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I dind't received any pm so far

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Only if we get to do the interview naked.

·
Spam-I-am
14,053 Posts
Space Aerospace engineering Tourist attraction Vehicle Museum
I get that way with very touching movies in regards to history...like the launching of Apollo 13 from the movie and the Smithsonian :). There's just so much in the world that is beautiful :).
apollo XIII module
i took this last month at the great lakes science museum in cleveland
fuckin awesome to see it irl

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
View attachment 308393
apollo XIII module
i took this last month at the great lakes science museum in cleveland
fuckin awesome to see it irl
Now that is quite beautiful :). I got some tears in my eyes when I saw the Endeavor at the California Science Center :).

Reactions: VinnieBob

·
Registered
520 Posts
To be honest, I'm very skeptical that this is even a real project about compatibility with her type given that this was only posted in 6 out of the 16 personality type forms that are here. Either that or she's going about this all wrong, assuming she'll get good results buy just accepting one male each from only 6 of the 16 personality types. :/ Or, dare I say... this is just to see if males of the specific types she likes will take interest in her and give her some form of attention.

But of course, this is just my observation. I do hope that the latter is not true, because god knows I hate deception for personal gain. :mellow:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts