Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an ESFP, with a smile for everyone and a personality not confined by social standards, not that I hate social settings. To be honest, I know very little about INFJ's and am curious to understand them as people. It's something I strive to do, as creepy as it may seem, is to understand everyone. So that when they need me to be there for them and listen to their problems, I understand their reasoning and can give unbiased advice. SO if you will, please tell me about yourself, the good, the bad, the great and the worst. I want to hear it all.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Good luck, you couldn't understand me if you tried ;)

And this is partially because I conceal myself from others. Firstly because most people don't care enough to really find out who I am, and secondly because I find most people to be unworthy of knowing me.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
SO if you will, please tell me about yourself, the good, the bad, the great and the worst. I want to hear it all.
I'd be sucking up the rest of your life to try to instill all that information and probably be leaving out some important contextual pieces as while I've lived for 38 years here on the planet, there are times where I'll have multiple thoughts at once that to convert to a linear story isn't that simple. If you had a template, I could try to fill that but in a free form manner that is a bit scary for me as my way of putting things together isn't likely to be the same as what you do.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Lurk around the INFJ subforums and read people's posts. You'll see we can all be very different kinds of people, just like any other type, even if there are some general commonalities here and there, and the same medicine doesn't work for all of us. It's more important to get to know people individually rather than to run by types, really. Maybe try visitor-messaging the ones who are more open to random conversations or something. If you like, do a bit of reading on other websites to get an "idea" of what INFJs might be like as a starting point.

But to be frank, it's hard for anyone to write a ton about themselves without any guidelines, as @jbking said. Try starting with asking some questions for us to answer and I'm sure you'll get more responses.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Lurk around the INFJ subforums and read people's posts. You'll see we can all be very different kinds of people, just like any other type, even if there are some general commonalities here and there, and the same medicine doesn't work for all of us. It's more important to get to know people individually rather than to run by types, really.Maybe try visitor-messaging the ones who are more open to random conversations or something.If you like, do a bit of reading on other websites to get an "idea" of what INFJs might be like as a starting point.

But to be frank, it's hard for anyone to write a ton about themselves without any guidelines, as @jbking said. Try starting with asking some questions for us to answer and I'm sure you'll get more responses.
I came to this thread earlier, had a vague response that would have translated to something very much like this ^^ (the bolded parts especially), got tired trying to think how to put it into polite words and decided I didn't have the energy for that. Thank you for doing so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts