Plague Doctor
INTJ, 5w4, Ni-T type
6,040 Posts
Congrats!

Reactions: Buzz

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Lol wow, so many things happened while I was less than active. Congrats Lord of Robots @Lord of Turtles!

Reactions: Buzz

·
Registered
INFJ
11,607 Posts
Thanks to all of you :happy:

@sippingcappucino

But nooo, I am not a Robot anymore ;)

@Endologic

Nosferatu stood there proudly when he heard his Hymn!

@confused girl28

Rockn´Roll! ^^

@Golden Candle

:winetime:*toast*

@dlb

If I calculate it exactly, it was 10,000 in 10-11 months, because I started in December fully :)
(The Secret is Entertainment Section, at least the half of my Posts is from there, but Psshhh)

@brightflashes

:skellie:

@Jakuri

I waited until you went inactive before I started to change :p Haha

@Gossip Goat

I just wrote and wrote, and oneday I fused together with my computer :shocked: help! Help! HELP!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Thanks to all of you :happy:

@sippingcappucino

But nooo, I am not a Robot anymore ;)

@Endologic

Nosferatu stood there proudly when he heard his Hymn!

@confused girl28

Rockn´Roll! ^^

@Golden Candle

:winetime:*toast*

@dlb

If I calculate it exactly, it was 10,000 in 10-11 months, because I started in December fully :)
(The Secret is Entertainment Section, at least the half of my Posts is from there, but Psshhh)

@brightflashes

:skellie:

@Jakuri

I waited until you went inactive before I started to change Haha

@Gossip Goat

I just wrote and wrote, and oneday I fused together with my computer :shocked: help! Help! HELP!
I have so much I could learn from you. Although, I think a real professional would have made a separate post for each individual person you're talking to.

·
Registered
INFJ
11,607 Posts
I have so much I could learn from you. Although, I think a real professional would have made a separate post for each individual person you're talking to.
Probably (regarding the last), but I thought everyone would just "thank" me, so you surprised me with this Hahahahaa

I think, a healthy mix of being straightforward, wittiness, openness, playfulness, and quality posts are never bad. Confused Girl28 has way more than me :)

She is a Goddess here!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Probably (regarding the last), but I thought everyone would just "thank" me, so you surprised me with this Hahahahaa

I think, a healthy mix of being straightforward, wittiness, openness, playfulness, and quality posts are never bad. Confused Girl28 has way more than me :)

She is a Goddess here!
I found a member with 27k posts from 2009... Then again, you'll be there by the end of 2018 :D You know, as long as you keep stocked up on new keyboards.

·
Registered
INFJ
11,607 Posts
I found a member with 27k posts from 2009... Then again, you'll be there by the end of 2018 :D You know, as long as you keep stocked up on new keyboards.

But, I notice that I write more quality posts recently, the great challenge to reach at least 10,000 has left me unmotivated to reach the 20,000 as soon as possible haha

Things change ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts