Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lore from Star Trek: The Next Generation.

I've heard him typed as an ENTJ, ENFJ and INTP while I originally thought he was ENTP but am now unsure. I definitely think he has Fe as he is very good at using his words to relate to how others are feeling.

What type do you think he is?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
ENTP would be my guess. Similar to Data (INTP) in many ways, but more extroverted. Fe is present, not just in his manipulations of others, but his motivations in general. More impulsive than I would expect from an INxJ, and he doesn't do the long term chess master stuff. He's a trickster gone berserk, and he always reminded me a lot of The Joker. ENFJ is possible, but I would go with ENTP.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ENTP would be my guess. Similar to Data (INTP) in many ways, but more extroverted. Fe is present, not just in his manipulations of others, but his motivations in general. More impulsive than I would expect from an INxJ, and he doesn't do the long term chess master stuff. He's a trickster gone berserk, and he always reminded me a lot of The Joker. ENFJ is possible, but I would go with ENTP.
I think you're right; he seems to have Ne when it comes to his ideas but a lack of practicality (e.g. trying to save the Borg but they begin to doubt his planning and preparation skills). I also agree with your DS9 typing though a part of me think Jadzia might be ENTP with well developed feeling and sensing functions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts