Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, WildWinds and I are organizing a meetup for Personality Cafe in Los Angeles. The date is January 15, 2011 and the exact location is Griffith Park. Please post if you want to attend.

It's open for everyone but we posted here in the ENTP forum because we're both ENTPs and just planning such a thing is a great achievement for us. :happy:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm interested. But I'll have to wait until the date gets closer to give you a definite yes. I might have to work that saturday.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Awesome! Hopefully you won't have to work.

BUT, I don't know how much interest we'll get. We may have to adjust the date as people get interested but have conflicts. On the bright side, you're dealing with ENTP's, so last minute stuff is our specialty ^_^

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
what about the people in the central and east US?
You can search here for existing groups: Meetup.com

I found an entire group dedicated just to INFJs in the area that I live but most areas I looked through have groups with broader scope, such as NTs or NFs or all Ns meetup or just an MBTI enthusiasts group.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Oooh. I wanna go. :happy:

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
what about the people in the central and east US?
You could organize a meetup for people in your area.

Me and revolution just got into PerC chat and there were 2 other people there from Cali, and well, 3's a crowd, 4's a party :proud: But thats basically how we got the idea. I'm sure there are plenty of people around where ever you're at if some don't mind a drive. I'm a 2 hour drive from LA.

Oooh. I wanna go. :happy:
You should come ^_^

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Let's carpool.
Ah! That would be awesome! Although I do already have a plane ticket Sacramento to L.A. But carpooling might suffice. I don't want to be car-less. And we could sing things like "99 Bottles" on the way down!

Reactions: kiwigrl

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Certainly interested. Will more information be made available? Think we could get an up-to-date stat page of some sort to go by?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Ah! That would be awesome! Although I do already have a plane ticket Sacramento to L.A. But carpooling might suffice. I don't want to be car-less. And we could sing things like "99 Bottles" on the way down!
Woah, you already bought a plane ticket for the occasion? :crazy:

Certainly interested. Will more information be made available? Think we could get an up-to-date stat page of some sort to go by?
I guess we'll just post updates here? We'll have more info as time goes by. Could just keep editing the OP so you don't have to sort through lots of pages to get the news.

If people have Facebook, I guess we could do a group on there of the people who plan to go if nobody minds PerC peep friends. We could always do a special group here on PerC too, although those don't seem to be used much, it seems like they're easy to forget about.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Try 14,295 bottles if we wish for it to last the entire duration of the drive! :crazy:
Nah, I'm kidding... I wouldn't want to carpool with you... you stink. Only because you moved to the bay. (JK)
I'm pretty much down to go!

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Try 14,295 bottles if we wish for it to last the entire duration of the drive! :crazy:
Nah, I'm kidding... I wouldn't want to carpool with you... you stink. Only because you moved to the bay. (JK)
I'm pretty much down to go!
I didn't move to the bay. So you fail.

God, why do men tease. *Shakes fist at sky*

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WHAT. I must've phailed. LETS CARPOOL THEN! Lol. I'll take pics of the CIM.. I just read the thread you linked me to a bit back.

How big is this meetup going to be?!
I'm aiming for massive. As in everyone one on PerC that is able to come will want to come.

I just need help getting the word out. Not everyone checks out every single forum so I need this thread to become popular. It would be great if we got help from a mod.

*ahem* IT WOULD BE GREAT IF A MOD WOULD SUDDENLY APPEAR AND HELP US OUT!!!! :laughing:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts