Personality Cafe banner

Which character should I have to dress up as?

• Lucy Heartfilia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nami

• Juliet Starling

• Elizabeth Liones

• Yoko Littner

• Other (Post in Thread)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost a really humiliating bet where I thought I could objectify my really gorgeous friend and my plan backfired and instead I have to dress up as an anime/video game character. Please vote, and add suggestions and/or ideas in the thread. Each vote gets me one day as the character that wins.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I just spent like 2 minutes of my time looking for how all this girls looks like so you must thank me for putting so much effort in helping to humilliate you the most. It seems like Dark magician girl for now:cool:

·
Spam-I-am
13,706 Posts
I wish. And this doesn't start until spring break. I'm just hoping this thread gets buried so not too many vote. I mean I have to spend a whole day as the character for each vote on the poll.
no you don't
just refuse to do it
think of the long term consequences, cel phone pics, being posted on social media, public ridicule, so forth
it ain't worth it kid:cool:

·
Banned
3,318 Posts
So you started a bet in order to -- presumably -- get a girl in a slutty costume, but now you have to wear it?

Sometimes this world isn't too terrible.

Reactions: SilentScream

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She was going to have to do it for a year though if I won, I doubt I get anywhere near 365 votes on this thing. I mean it lasts until spring, but at this rate I might only have to do it for a couple weeks.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have a question about the bet. You have to wear that like all day, even to work? Or how it is. I find it not being very realistic. And the 365 days for the girl? whaat, obviously she wasnt going to do it. Or you are two really fucking extreme people.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a question about the bet. You have to wear that like all day, even to work? Or how it is. I find it not being very realistic. And the 365 days for the girl? whaat, obviously she wasnt going to do it. Or you are two really fucking extreme people.
Nowhere that would get me in trouble/fired obviously and yeah I doubt she would have done it for THAT long, I just threw that out there as a joke when we made the bet and she agreed. Though honestly none of those outfits are super slutty.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well thankfully Sailor Venus and Yuna are unlikely to win and I doubt many more people vote. Was worried I was going to get dozens of votes...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So pretty sure I won't get many more votes despite having months left before it ends. Thank god you guys didn't share this poll with anyone.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts