Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
ESFJ
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has probably been done a few times, but a search brought up nothing and there isn't a topic on him that I could see even a few pages back here. Ive watched a lot of his documentaries but this is the most recent one ive watched, although it isn't actually recent.

Anyhow after watching this rather interesting rounding up of his first season of weird weekends :

Im trying to work out if he was just putting these polar opposite characters together for the true purpose of trying to help people work together and see different perceptions on things.

Or if he was doing it in a slightly wry, 'look at these strange people aren't we glad we aren't one of them' facetious style.

To me one is more suggestive of a certain function than another. The first seems to be indicative of Fe. ( perhaps with Ni but im not certain of that), but the second is more Ti with Ne based to me as in 'lets see what would happen'.

Of course those are just two intepretations, I could probably come up with hundreds and then post hundreds of his documentaries, but this is really open to what others here think.

I wonder if he is INTP or xNFJ...

·
Registered
826 Posts
i've seen most of his work and i actually think he can be xntp. he is certainly very logical, yet cautious. he is more interested in questions than answers. i don't think he has the social flair of Fe, like we see in XNFJs. he is quite awkward. if he is a feeler, he must be infp

1 - 2 of 2 Posts