1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im in love ! :blushed:

she is my ideal of beauty !

on topic:
i think if there is potential for real love there has to be immediate connection when you see THAT girl !

i don´t think real love is possible without falling in Love at the first sight !

we haven´t even dated yet ! HAHAHAHAHAHAH IS THAT CRAZY ?

what did you experience ?

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I hope you're joking. Real love has nothing to do with falling in love at first site, although they can be connected. It is definitely possible to care a lot about someone without having had a big "in love at first site" reaction.

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hope you're joking. Real love has nothing to do with falling in love at first site, although they can be connected. It is definitely possible to care a lot about someone without having had a big "in love at first site" reaction.
nah i don´t think that´s possible. how can you love a girl if she does not match your expectations (looks ugly). now way- you probably love the character like you love a animal,

but that is a different love, , i talk about real LOVE here like how you love your sexy girl !

for the real love she is your ideal in looks and behavior !

100% pure sexual attraction = LOVE

your second half = LOVE

perfect match is all about sexual attraction and charakter

without the one it is not possible to love only to tolerate

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
nah i don´t think that´s possible. how can you love a girl if she does not match your expectations (looks ugly). now way- you probably love the character like you love a animal,

but that is a different love, , i talk about real LOVE here like how you love your sexy girl !

for the real love she is your ideal in looks and behavior !

100% pure sexual attraction = LOVE

your second half = LOVE

perfect match is all about sexual attraction and charakter

without the one it is not possible to love only to tolerate
I think you need to get away from any Disney programming you may have had. Real love is partially about toleration. You are talking about a biological connection that happens so you can have healthy children. And by the way, there is no way you'll ever find someone who is so ideal that you won't have to tolerate them. And no, I don't think attraction is near as important as having a brain connection. Intelligent, creative, caring people are attractive. Happy, healthy people are attractive. Gorgeous people mean very little to me. And by the way, it's spelled character.

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think you need to get away from any Disney programming you may have had. Real love is partially about toleration. You are talking about a biological connection that happens so you can have healthy children. And by the way, there is no way you'll ever find someone who is so ideal that you won't have to tolerate them. And no, I don't think attraction is near as important as having a brain connection. Intelligent, creative, caring people are attractive. Happy, healthy people are attractive. Gorgeous people mean very little to me. And by the way, it's spelled character.

ehhh i think that´s only you.

if beauty is just a question of lights on or lights out, then you will have it VERY EASY to find your love

im not like that.

beauty is the cornerstone for me to consider a relationship. for me the perfect girl is GORGEOUS

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
ehhh i think that´s only you.

if beauty is just a question of lights on or lights out, then you will have it VERY EASY to find your love

im not like that.

beauty is the cornerstone for me to consider a relationship. for me the perfect girl is GORGEOUS
When you realize that there are a lot of traits more important than beauty, come tell me. Infatuation is known to only last a couple of years before it fades. However, there is certainly nothing wrong with dating an attractive person. I'd just hope there is a lot more than that. But yeah, most guys are reasonably attractive enough for me, that's it's really just a matter of finding someone I like as a person.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts