Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
A guy with Mars in Pisces

They're just so sexxxy :frustrating:

Haha I guess "sexy" is my top priority for a candidate for a long-term relationship right now, what nonsense XD But really, if he's not sexy, I won't even consider a relationship. I'm a horrible person.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I used to date an ENTP.

He actually wanted to get married, but I chickened out. There was a huge age gap (I think that's one of the reasons the relationship worked - I was the young "virginal" (hahahaha I just chocked on my spit) one and he was the older tough chain-smoking sonovabitch), but even when he asked the feeling that our relationship was just a passing phase for him still persisted, and it's one of the reasons why I backed out.

I still miss our conversations - we had similar interests and I would laugh so hard that I'd fall off the furniture. Because of him I travelled a lot and went out more than ever. I made him more civil and humane towards people - he often did horrible things in public, but they were so charmingly intelligent that I just couldn't stay mad for long. I also do stupid crap here and there (like scream random words in inappropriate places or get on a bus because I feel like it and go exploring uncharted territory), but he was something else, hahahaha. He also made me more open towards different ideas, and he's one of the reasons why I'm such a relativist today. He'd get cold here and there and I'd get too emotional (typical). I hated hard-core debating, he loved it. And he always had an opinion - on every single thing. Even on things that didn't involve him in any way.

I still love ENTPs. That's one of the reasons why I hang around their forums so much. They're like little children and I'm just throwing candy at them hahahaha.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
She MUST be into the arts. She doesn't have to play an instrument or paint or do anything creative, just have an appreciation for it. Being an artist myself, this is nonnegotiable.

I also have to feel a powerful connection with her on many levels; intellectual, physical, psychological, spiritual, sexual ect. Those are the main ones that I really couldn't see myself looking past because all of those things are very important to me. And they can't just be sort of there, I have to KNOW right off the bat that the connection is there and that it is powerful. She also needs to be someone who is open minded and adventurous, in life in the bedroom, in whatever she does. I'm pretty adventurous myself and if she's not I don't think it would go very far. She also must be submissive. I compete enough as it is and I'm not going to compete for dominance in a relationship. I lead and she follows.

I'm a pretty ambitious person so she would also have to be someone who is supportive of my vision. Someone who is going to build me up and not tear me down. Someone who is going to bring value and joy into my life and not drama or headaches. I have enough things going on dealing with the day to day things, handling competition, reaching goals and pushing past barriers and I don't need someone who will just bring negativity into my life. At the end of the day I want someone who I can come to at the end of the day and relax with.

She also has to believe in herself just as strongly as I believe in myself. She must be secure in her own worth as a person. She must be feminine, loyal and strong. I never trust anyone completely, but I have to know that I can trust her with the same amount of trust I have for my family and my best friends.

Above all, she must inspire me. Whether that is artistic inspiration through song or writing, or whether she just makes me want to become a better person and a better man, she HAS to inspire me. If I am not inspired by her, then I probably wouldn't be talking to her to begin with though.

I'm not looking for someone to complete me and I don't expect anyone to. I'm looking for someone who will enhance me. Bring out the best in me. Show me things I never could have experienced on my own. I'm looking for someone who is going to allow me to do the same for her.
I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree. THE ARTS is a EXTREME MUST. Creativity is like our banner of living, honor and enjoyment. I know I will and would be super unhappy if i dont have creativity in my life, especially the arts. I want my guy to bring me out of my shell and have me experience things I never heard of or could never imagine; on my own. He must give me hope, inspiration, confidence and love. He must show and tell me he accepts me and that it is okay to be me, instead of making me feel like an ugly duckling. :)

·
Registered
610 Posts
INFP just because that would be lots of fun with creating our own world together :)

ENFP - the contact is so cool. One I know undestands me as if have known me for ages. Other one is just so fun to be around, but respective in the same time, not manipulative.

ENTP - great forflirts, but I am not sure if they would be a good match for me in a long run. I've known at least two confirmed ones and I had great talks with them, but really didn't like how they were not introspwctive.

ENTJ - I don't know, could be interesting... maybe INTJ would be a better match after all, who knows? :)

ENFJ - could be more complicated than with ENTJ at times. I don't really like how two dominant Fe and Fi clashes here... I prefer to deal with Te directness and bossyness than with Fe's. It gets messy.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
You all have great inputs! Is there anything more? Any characteristics?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Gemini dude probably. Or another fire sign, I haven't dated one of those yet... though to be fair, the air sign I dated was psychotic so... Anyway.

As far as MBTI... I took a test that said INFP would be my best match, which really makes sense because it'd be like another me that would be just as like... close but distant and content to just say nothing and listen to the silence. An ENFP probably wouldn't be so bad either. Maybe even an INTP wouldn't be bad. ... Pretty much anyone who doesn't have to hang off of me 24/7 and lets me have adventures with my friends and trusts me and treats me well is golden. They're sparkly gold if they like adventures themselves! :D

Reactions: Artemis 2x4

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Gemini dude probably. Or another fire sign, I haven't dated one of those yet... though to be fair, the air sign I dated was psychotic so... Anyway.

As far as MBTI... I took a test that said INFP would be my best match, which really makes sense because it'd be like another me that would be just as like... close but distant and content to just say nothing and listen to the silence. An ENFP probably wouldn't be so bad either. Maybe even an INTP wouldn't be bad. ... Pretty much anyone who doesn't have to hang off of me 24/7 and lets me have adventures with my friends and trusts me and treats me well is golden. They're sparkly gold if they like adventures themselves! :D
Adventurer is definitely on my list of what I want in a man. He must be able to keep up with me when we go hiking in the mountains too :)

Reactions: CaptainShawnee

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Do Zodiac signs really justify the person? I always strongly thought the Myers Briggs was the one to follow or at least give a pedestal.

Reactions: Bluehealer

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Personally, I want my guy to be strong, yet sensitive. Able to protect me when needed, yet give me my independence. Someone who is taller than me, but does not look down upon me. Someone who accepts me, because love is acceptation. Someone who will help me overcome my faults, and I in return. And, someone who is willing to overcome his weaknesses, because a person who doesn't, isnt attractive at all. I find those people to be weak.

Reactions: Bluehealer

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm all about the ESFP. I like the extrovert factor for the purpose of them getting me to come outside of my shell a little bit. I like someone who gets my sense of humour too or probes me to talk about my problems or worries. I also really like spontaneity but I feel like I'm often too shy to be the one to insist on doing something crazy. So someone considerate, fun and spontaneous would be perfect for me I feel.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'm all about the ESFP. I like the extrovert factor for the purpose of them getting me to come outside of my shell a little bit. I like someone who gets my sense of humour too or probes me to talk about my problems or worries. I also really like spontaneity but I feel like I'm often too shy to be the one to insist on doing something crazy. So someone considerate, fun and spontaneous would be perfect for me I feel.
I think most introverts are attracted to extroverts, since opposites attract. and because they bring us out of our shell. I think i crave someone spontaneous too. Fun just comes with the spontaneousness. XD

Reactions: Blacktide

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I love laid back people! I just think life is so much more fun with them. Yes, I like Tom Hiddleston! I'm getting more of an ENFJ vibe from him, but whatever. I could be wrong. I know that ENFJs are trustworthy when it comes to expressing passions and sharing secrets, etc. What I meant was that the vast majority of them love to play mind games, and it pisses me off. If I could find an ENFJ who didn't treat me like a puppet, (or anyone else for that matter) I could definitely see myself dating them.

Yeah, the constant showering of affection can be annoying and sometimes it even seems fake. And they get really sensitive when you don't want to hang out with them. I'm just like "I still love you and all, but right now I just want to chill by myself and eat pizza. Nothing personal." But for some reason they just don't get that. :dry:
I forgot to ask, why do you see tom hiddleston as an ENFJ? Im sorry for the late ask, you know how we are XD I just remembered. I saw him as an INFP, then ENFP, then with others input, ENFP. So im curious as to why you feel/see that. I might have come up with the same conclusion :p

·
The Cooliest
7,635 Posts
My perfect match is anyone who realizes the immense beauty in this. Its sheer, raw emotion is comparable only to the meaning of life itself.

good luck with that...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Any personality types CAN be fine for me though... like IF an INTJ had the same interests as me, then I would be willingly listen to her scientific judgements about our same interests :cool:

·
Registered
180 Posts
good luck with that...
pshhhh. One must truly look carefully while travelling on this CRAZY ROLLER-COASTER that is life.

That was he epitome of everything ever that could ever be worth saving if the planet were to be destroyed. If we had to choose one piece of media to be preserved for eons to come, for it to forever travel through space showing all who seek it, OBJECTIVELY, that would be the immediate choice.

I dunno about us INFPs, but fellas, I'm pretty sure that this is the only logical first step in courting a lady.

amirite

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
There's no point preconceiving who you're going to end up with because life has a habit of confounding expectations : D

·
The Cooliest
7,635 Posts
There's no point preconceiving who you're going to end up with because life has a habit of confounding expectations : D
i guess there's no harm in thinking about it though, the idea is interesting

Reactions: Artemis 2x4

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
thinking about it is fine, daydreaming is kind of inevitable anyway if you're nfp right? : )

·
The Cooliest
7,635 Posts
thinking about it is fine, daydreaming is kind of inevitable anyway if you're nfp right? : )
it'd be weird if an NF didn't daydream

21 - 40 of 72 Posts