Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHAT URRP. It occurred to me the other day, how incredibly damn sexy NT's are as a temperament.

Although I've never met an ENTJ, I've been lucky enough to be in a cosy friendship with an INTJ (I fear cosy is not the right word but roll with me here, guys ;). His intelligence and ability to put logic to my somewhat unfounded INFP ideas, is quite frankly, sexy.as.hell. The fact that he's attractive helps of course.
Then, the NTP's. Damn it, you guys have the best wit of any type, in my opinion. The stuff you come out with is so backwards it's pretty much forwards. Maaaaan, it's that Ne. That stuff is like crack cocaine to me.

So, yeah guys, tell me about what you love about NT's! I for one am pretty much smitten.

·
Banned
2,244 Posts
WHAT URRP. It occurred to me the other day, how incredibly damn sexy NT's are as a temperament.

Although I've never met an ENTJ, I've been lucky enough to be in a cosy friendship with an INTJ (I fear cosy is not the right word but roll with me here, guys ;). His intelligence and ability to put logic to my somewhat unfounded INFP ideas, is quite frankly, sexy.as.hell. The fact that he's attractive helps of course.
Then, the NTP's. Damn it, you guys have the best wit of any type, in my opinion. The stuff you come out with is so backwards it's pretty much forwards. Maaaaan, it's that Ne. That stuff is like crack cocaine to me.

So, yeah guys, tell me about what you love about NT's! I for one am pretty much smitten.
ENFPs are Ne-dominant too. Have you ever smoked one of those?

·
Registered
117 Posts
bah. they NTs ain't all that :p

*runs off for makeouts with her favourite INTP*

Reactions: Wellsy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are indeed! I like them alot, crazy as they come. Although there's just something about NTs that make my already rose coloured glasses steam up into a dark magenta.

I reckon it's the lack of F that's intriguing.

·
Registered
INTP
481 Posts
Oh yes, how I am smitten by mature NT males! I like them a lot, especially INTJs! Besides the balance they bring to my F nature with their T, a lot that I have met have that air about them of not giving a care about what other people think of them, a sense of confidence in being themselves.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahah, yeah Faux, something like "Baby you want me to get going on your inferior functions.. you like that ye-.. oh you hate it. My bad".

I have to agree on the maturity front. I'm still young myself but there's nothing worse than an NT overcompensating for their lack of maturity with arrogance. But still, even then.. god damn it.

I heard through the increasingly long grapevine that NT's also like INFPs? Or was that something my idealism just made up? ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ah this is a problem indeed. It seems the confidence they exude that's so attractive to us is actually what scares us. How poetic.

Personally, my favourite in terms of the actual type is the ENTP. I find them irreverent, creative, sexy and insanely funny. The only bad thing is the actual relationship; my last boyfriend was an ENTP and we were similar kinda people, but the way we communicated was like being, say, a French person and a Lithuanian person who liked eachother very much but couldn't get past that damn language barrier, and were then forced to find someone more well versed in their language or consequently had to brave the harsh Lithuanian winters alone; cold and sexless.

Game over.

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
I've always been drawn to ENTJ's, but I can never fully relax around them. Still.. yummy. :blushed:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yesss! - every NT I meet is sexy as hell.

If you search 'INTP and INFP' there's this whole forum of INTPs discussing how they love INFP girls and how they're going to court them. It's great. I guess certain NTs have a thing for us as well!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Man, if there was ever a mature INFP who didn't mind my awkward handlings of feelings... seems like things could be so mutually beneficial!

I'll be the T to your F if you'll bring your F to my T ;)

hahahaha!

Reactions: Luke

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll be the T to your F if you'll bring your F to my T ;)
Oooooh, I love it when you guys talk dirty.
I jest.

But yeah man, I've thought this for a while. It's generally just a question of maturity and whether the INTP doesn't inadvertently offend the precious INFP with their science and what not.
Again, I jest, please don't hurt my feelings hahahah.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
NT types are pretty fascinating but tough to connect to sometimes.
(And even harder to find a female one outiside of their natural habitat! XD)

But the ultimate question would not be whether I could handle them, but if they could handle me and my quirky weirdness and those scary thing called "feelings" that I have! XD
(I think most people, once they get past the cold shy front, probably are either confused or intimidated by my batshit crazy personality flip! XD)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts