Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll try to keep this short and sweet, I just want to see what kind of responses I get (I wish they had a dating website specifically for the types!). Sorry if I'm posting in wrong area.. I'm kinda new.

I always end up with ESFJs or ESTJs, they obviously didn't work out or I wouldn't be posting this. However, I have accepted that its my destiny to end up with one, they are my weakness! I find them somewhat obnoxious, but at the same time endearing. They talk way too much, and usually about nothing important. They can be too needy and intense. I find that they tend to be controlling and judgmental. But for some reason I still love them!!! I think because overall I'm attracted to humor, intelligence, go-getter(ness), which through experience it seems this type is way up there on those traits. And for whatever other reasons I end up with them... (hmmm maybe they find me). Well now its my turn.. I'm looking for them!

Even if you aren't looking for dating, and especially not an INFP, still please comment, I would love to hear any experiences about ESFJ/ESTJs and INFPs. :happy:

Oooh oooh also, if you have any input on how to get along better or impress ESFJ/ESTJs. What do you find most attractive in opposite sex???

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
The two people I love most in the world are ESFJ and ESTJ. Obviously, I have found a way to get along with them or we would not all still be alive today (it truly is, as you put it, love/hate). That being said, I don't think I would specifically look to have a romantic relationship with either of those types, simply because it can be very draining to be around them because our interests are so different.

It may just be the two that I know, but I find myself being the more lenient one when it comes to conversation subject matter. I make the effort to talk about things they are really interested in while this is not so often reciprocated. (I'm not complaining, but simply stating it as it is.) This is easier with the ESTJ, who just likes to talk, period, and more difficult with the ESFJ, who expects me to want to talk just as much as she does.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have an ESTJ friend who I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T STAND half of the time...but the other half of the time I really enjoy being around him because the conversation is always exciting and he makes annoying exaggerated judgements that I like playfully refuting. When we hang out one on one I come to really appreciate our differences, but in a large group he acts so obnoxious that I'm embarrassed to say we are friends. Definitely a love hate relationship...I totally know what you're saying :tongue:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm really good friends with an ESTJ, and she drives me crazy half of the time. She can be really shallow and insensitive, and judges people way too much on intelligence. She also insults me without even realising, and then gets annoyed when I don't want to talk to her. Otherwise she can be a pretty nice person, and really fun to talk with (well listen to).
I have an ESFJ friend and she is one of the smartest people you will ever meet, and she's always so sweet and friendly and I love her to bits :) I think my quietness bothers her sometimes though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts