Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first i would like to say hi since im new to the forums

hi

anyways i was wondering if you guys can help me write a love letter. im only 15 so i dont have much experience with this. there is this girl Hannah in my english class and i want to tell her how i feel about her before the school year ends but im too afraid to say anything in person. im also not good at writing so i rlly dont know what to do. n e advice?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
There's this nice little button called "shift" on your keyboard. Please use it.

And if you are going to write a love letter, I'm pretty sure using capitals will be a bonus. Unless, of course, Hannah's into not using capital letters or Random capitalization Like some book Characters i've Read in the past Few days. :tongue:
Anyway, I would just go with telling her yourself. Love letters can be creepy, my friend used to get a ton of them in her locker and she thought it was the scariest thing.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Definitely save the letter for later and talk to her in person, girls love that. It's hard as fuck to execute but the payoff is great, and it gets easier with time. The best time to send a girl love letters IMO is when you are already in a relationship, as a little "hey I was thinking about you so I wrote you this."

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don’t worry bro, I did your homework for ya.

Dear Hannah,

The mere utterance of your name births a universe of love to which takes my soul hostage. I am but a lowly slave of your existence and transcendental beauty. You are no less than a goddess – a creation unrivaled in all that is good and holy - and damn do you got an ass that just won’t quit girl. I dream of us having a family, moving to the country side, and growing old together as our lives become as nostalgic as the warm rising of the sun. I want to explore this world with you, unlock the secrets of your essence, become one half of a physical whole, and milk yo duds to taste that sweet sweet necta. There is never a day that goes by where I don’t think of your jugs. Get at me.

Love,

Falco

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Don’t worry bro, I did your homework for ya.

Dear Hannah,

The mere utterance of your name births a universe of love to which takes my soul hostage. I am but a lowly slave of your existence and transcendental beauty. You are no less than a goddess – a creation unrivaled in all that is good and holy - and damn do you got an ass that just won’t quit girl. I dream of us having a family, moving to the country side, and growing old together as our lives become as nostalgic as the warm rising of the sun. I want to explore this world with you, unlock the secrets of your essence, become one half of a physical whole, and milk yo duds to taste that sweet sweet necta. There is never a day that goes by where I don’t think of your jugs. Get at me.

Love,

Flaco
I am 95% sure that this will backfire, and totally kill any interest she had in you. It will creep her out as she may not even know her, and even if she does like you, it will most likely cause her to back up and think "am I really ready for this commitment" which will probably turn out to be a no. This would work as a gift for when you were already together for a significant amount of time.

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am 95% sure that this will backfire, and totally kill any interest she had in you. It will creep her out as she may not even know her, and even if she does like you, it will most likely cause her to back up and think "am I really ready for this commitment" which will probably turn out to be a no. This would work as a gift for when you were already together for a significant amount of time.
Did you even read what I wrote? She will obviously fall head over heels for this kid if he gives my letter to her.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
You've been here longer than I have but... LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE NEW OVER HERE.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Did you even read what I wrote? She will obviously fall head over heels for this kid if he gives my letter to her.]
Clearly. I mean it would have gotten my attention.

Just go talk to her. I mean you are going to grow old and everyone you love is going to die all around you at different points in your life. You could die of a freak brain aneurysm or get side swiped by a UPS bus...What I'm trying to say is, there is no sense in being afraid with that sort of contrast. Why not be confident? The opposite sex and the whole feeling exchange thing are one of the least terrifying aspects of existence, at least in the beginning of the relationship.

Reactions: downsowf

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Yea I wasn't sure if he was serious or not. But the OP may've thought he was serious, and at that age that could ruin your dating reputation for a couple of years if word gets out.

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea I wasn't sure if he was serious or not. But the OP may've thought he was serious, and at that age that could ruin your dating reputation for a couple of years if word gets out.
Well I hope he takes me seriously. I would love to hear a follow up story about her reaction.

Reactions: Iselia

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I sincerely hope that the OP is not an INTP. Because if any INTP believed that CosmicJalapeno was serious, I would've been very ashamed. :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.