Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
ESTJ
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starring Marion Cotillard and Guillaume Canet.

Has anyone seen this movie?

I just finished watching it today and it portrays the most screwed up relationship with ESTP (him) and ENFP (her) dynamic I've ever seen. :laughing:

It's very interesting and entertaining. More psychological and horror than romantic lol. Highly recommend.

·
Registered
15,249 Posts

I just finished watching it today and it portrays the most screwed up relationship with ESTP (him) and ENFP (her) dynamic I've ever seen. :laughing:

It's very interesting and entertaining. More psychological and horror than romantic lol. Highly recommend.
It’s definitely an entertaining watch - I love the artistic vibe and humor of the film . I find his character more messed up than hers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,249 Posts
Reactions: Aridela

·
Registered
15,249 Posts

Love the Se vs Ne extreme dynamics when it’s good it’s really good when it’s bad it’s horrendous. I find it tragically romantic- honestly even though they’re both toxic you can’t help but adore them together . Movie is made for Np user to watch

Reactions: Katie Tran

·
Registered
ESTJ
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love the Se vs Ne extreme dynamics when it’s good it’s really good when it’s bad it’s horrendous. I find it tragically romantic- honestly even though they’re both toxic you can’t help but adore them together . Movie is made for Np user to watch

They were so monstrous and vindictive towards each other but I love the creativity that came with it.

It’s definitely ESTP-ENFP fire and gasoline. Like stereotypical.

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
I loved everything but the ending was tough. Thanks @ai.tran.75 for introducing me to it!

Reactions: ai.tran.75

·
Registered
15,249 Posts
I loved everything but the ending was tough. Thanks @ai.tran.75 for introducing me to it!
Well on the bright side Marion and Guillaume Canet are in love in real life with 2 kids

Reactions: Katie Tran

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Well on the bright side Marion and Guillaume Canet are in love in real life with 2 kids

But what are they doing to their kid in this pic??

·
Banned
16,307 Posts

·
Registered
15,249 Posts
Reactions: AnneM

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
lmao didnt notice before....have you seen the movie
I'm so going to watch it!! Probably without my husband, because he is easily traumatized by the movies I enjoy the most! Especially when they deal with relationships. :laughing:

I'll get back with you once I have! Thanks for the rec!

·
Registered
15,249 Posts
I'm so going to watch it!! Probably without my husband, because he is easily traumatized by the movies I enjoy the most! Especially when they deal with relationships. :laughing:

I'll get back with you once I have! Thanks for the rec!
What’s your husbands type ? Curious

Reactions: AnneM

·
Registered
6,075 Posts

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
THAT FUCKING MOVIE!!!! THANKS A LOT!!! I AM TOTALLY TRAUMATIZED!!!

How in the world could they have been ESTP and ENFP? That crazy shit was her 4D Fi-3D Se and his 2D-Fi and 1D-Se on crack all the way. INTJ (him) and ISFP (her). I've seen over and over in movies and lit INTJs fall for these crazy ISFP chicks and proceed to have a semi-violent love-hate relationship.

They gave not two shits about ANYONE around them. Would an ESTP or ENFP behave in such a manner?? I don't think so.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts