Personality Cafe banner
181 - 183 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
No thank you - jealousy is the biggest turn off to me - I've dated an enfj before and that was the worst experience that I have ever had ( quite sure there are other enfp and enfj who matches but not my cup of tea) he continuously asked me if I care for him or my ex more .

I'm quite content with my worst match my xstp partner of more than 9 years - we never engage in a loud argument and he makes me laugh more than anyone I know - plus he's never jealous and we trust each other .
For serious- dating another E*F* would be the WORST.

The WORST.

Worst.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I fell for a friend (INFP) at one point, she just stuck out y'know? But always keep in mind, emotional maturity is incredibly important, if not a saving grace for any relationship, MBTI or no. We feelers can feel deeply to a fault. Unfortunately, she's my ex's best friend so I never had a chance anyway and have since moved on. Recently fell for an INTJ coworker, which was to no avail as well; I wanted to get close SO badly (read the signs as though she liked me back, since she did not ignore me in several ways that just seemed to say "she likes me back"), she is quite off to herself and drew a fine line as coworkers.
All in all, MBTI best serves as a reference to gauge ourselves, NOT take as a proven theory. That's what's cool af/annoying af about people - individuality.

181 - 183 of 183 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.