Personality Cafe banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
These are recommended matches for ESTJ according to Socionics.

ESTJ +

Attractive relations:
+ INFP - Duality description is under LSE-EII
+ ENFP - Activity Relations
+ ISFP - Semi-duality Relations
+ INTP - Mirage relations
+ ESFP - Benefit relations where ESFP is benefactor and ESTJ is beneficiary
+ ENTP - Benefit relations where ESTJ is benefactor and ENTP is beneficiary

Medium level relations:
+ ISTP - Extinguishment Relations
+ ISTJ - Mirror Relations
+ ENTJ - Kindred Relations
+ ESFJ - Business Relations
+ ESTP - Quasi-identical Relations
+ ESTJ - Identity Relations

Difficult relations:
+ INFJ - Conflict Relations
+ ENFJ - Superego relations
+ ISFJ - Supervision-relations where ESTJ is supervisor and ISFJ is supervisee
+ INTJ - Supervision-relations where INTJ is supervisor and ESTJ is supervisee

These compatibilities are based on correspondence in cognitive functions: you and your romantic partner will find it easier to understand each other if your jungian types have all or at least some of the cognitive functions in common.

Profiles of erotic attitudes.

Jungian type is not the only factor that influences compatibility. Enneagram type and instinctual stackings also hold their sway.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is very depressing for me, I've come to learn that my wife of 16 years is an ESTJ, which is very different from my ENFP.

the following did not excite me in finding good date opportunities, as it isn't me.
If You Want to Win the Heart of Your Ideal Mate, Do the Following:
For ESTJs:
*Keep the conversation practical and down-to-earth.
*Let your ESTJ decide where to go and what to do on dates; then join him or her for the ride.
*Avoid excessive sentimentality and a "touchy feely" attitude--keep it real and straightforward.
*Express your interest, affection, and loyalty in practical ways such as buying groceries and cooking for your date.
*Spend time with their family and friends and become a part of their inner circle.

It is all so true tho-, far too true.

An important part to impress on those who are dating an ESTJ is the change from dating to marriage. An ESTJ gir (as i've never dated a guy) will change almost overnight from a dating girl to a "now that we're married, the dating stops, now we conduct business." girl.

For me it changed a day or 2 into marriage. It turns out that my wife is very schedule driven, and getting married was on her schedule, so that means doing whatever it takes to come to closure on the open task on her checklist. But once it is checked off, she no longer has to do whatever it takes to get married.

Keirsey was right, N types and S types should marry the same, the communication is the reason. Communication is so important, and S types are concrete communicators, while N types are abstract communicators. N types understand analogies and metaphors in conversation, while S types will nod their head, or laugh when others laugh, but they don't get the abstract communication, and it is harder to communicate when you aren't speaking your native N or S language.

·
Registered
433 Posts
These are recommended matches for ESTJ according to Socionics.

ESTJ +

Attractive relations:
+ INFP - Duality description is under LSE-EII
+ ENFP - Activity Relations
+ ISFP - Semi-duality Relations
+ INTP - Mirage relations
+ ESFP - Benefit relations where ESFP is benefactor and ESTJ is beneficiary
+ ENTP - Benefit relations where ESTJ is benefactor and ENTP is beneficiary

Medium level relations:
+ ISTP - Extinguishment Relations
+ ISTJ - Mirror Relations
+ ENTJ - Kindred Relations
+ ESFJ - Business Relations
+ ESTP - Quasi-identical Relations
+ ESTJ - Identity Relations

Difficult relations:
+ INFJ - Conflict Relations
+ ENFJ - Superego relations
+ ISFJ - Supervision-relations where ESTJ is supervisor and ISFJ is supervisee
+ INTJ - Supervision-relations where INTJ is supervisor and ESTJ is supervisee

These compatibilities are based on correspondence in cognitive functions: you and your romantic partner will find it easier to understand each other if your jungian types have all or at least some of the cognitive functions in common.

Profiles of erotic attitudes.

Jungian type is not the only factor that influences compatibility. Enneagram type and instinctual stackings also hold their sway.
There is also an EII-LSE facebook socionics duality group (types ESTJ and INFP) for anyone interested in discussing relationships in this type of pairing.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Where did Kiersey that was the worst match? I know how a relaitonship between an ENTJ and an ESTJ would go.
*Heated arguement.*
ENTJ: It's the best way to do it!
ESTJ: But it's not the proper way to do it!
ENTJ: Shut up you fucking idiot; it's better this way!
ESTJ: No; the instructions say that we are supposed to do it like this, so fuck you!
*gunbattle ensues.*
I wonder why he thought that ESTJ isn't a good match with INTP. I see loads of potential in it. Yes, the relationship is still on, and we've finally had our first real date (it's a bitch coordinating six things at once and having a mother who doesn't want you dating.) It wasn't expensive, just a Saturday lunch at Famous Dave's.
hahahaha! I can so see that too! I have a new ENTJ acquaintance and I kind of see the entire dynamics already. I don't know if he has a date but I even talking to him for a little, can't see us dating. I think he's a nice friend to talk to and debate philosophy once in a while but yeah. or I'd just listen when he talks but no, I don't want to date Thomas.

ISFP my last relationship was with one, perhaps someone more mature, I can kind of see it happening. I like him a lot, it's just he drastically changed and well, the friendship at that point dissolved and we were arguing everyday.

I have good friends who are ISFJ and INFJ. I can see myself dating either if I wasn't mostly aromantic.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.