Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I didn't pay much attention, but I got the passes right. I wasn't even all that focused on the passes and it still got me. I even knew exactly how the video was going to end from the start.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
I failed utterly. I did notice there was a large funny shaped player blocking my view at points, and was annoyed because it was making it harder to count the passes - but I didn't notice it was a gorilla. I also missed the moonwalking bear in the second one - even though I knew something would be there.

·
Registered
924 Posts
If this is one of those "odd thing walks by onscreen that you don't notice because you're focusing on the activity" videos, I always see the odd thing.

But that's because I wasn't really able to focus or pay any attention to the activity I was supposed to be focusing on.

/oblivious intuitive

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Watched it in a psych class. Only about 5 people got it out of a class of around 40. I was not one of the 5. Highly entertaining! Love showing it to family and friends and watch them die laughing. :)

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Reactions: Snapple

·
Administrator
INTJ - ILI - 8w9 - Libtard
22,490 Posts
I aced both, silly Se inferiors.

I also got the counts right and saw the gorilla/moonwalking-bear. :happy:
Shush now.

You sensors may not bump into things and not miss important things like trees about to fall on you but can you do.......ummmm

....ummmmmm.

ummmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Got the number of passes right on both vids and saw the gorilla, but didn't see the bear although I saw it mentioned in the commnents before watching it. In my defence it was hardly a bear and hardly moonwalking.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts