Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
MBTI: INFP Socionics: EII 6w5 2w1 9w1 sp/sx
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear LSE,

I know you arent very verbal when it comes to affection. That isn't your natural love language. Although, since we are duals, I'd appreciate it if you would answer a couple questions I have.

What is it about your dual you find attractive?

And.........

What do you value about your dual?

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I'm afraid the chances of an LSE responding are low. This forum is utterly obsessed with self-typing as intuitive. There are loads of special snowflakes.

But if we're talking pure theory...

The LSE would be strangely fascinated by how personal and intimate the EII is, and fascinated by the opinions based on contradictory facts. Plus highly appreciative of support with perspective and opportunity. As for the conscious Ti... extremely bored.

Reactions: Blue Ribbon

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
I'm not sure I've met my dual offline. Maybe one...but my interactions were limited.

EDIT: I think I might be able to add more. I've met some Fi-doms, and I do find strong Fi to be very interesting. In some ways, Fi is fascinating because the people who express via Fi come off as very committed and independent in their values and thoughts.

However, it can also, after a long period of exposure, come off as very dogmatic and inflexible. It's strength is also it's weakness. I can find this off putting because it shuts down an exploration of Fi values via Ne.

Maybe that helps.

·
Registered
MBTI: INFP Socionics: EII 6w5 2w1 9w1 sp/sx
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I guess I wasnt expecting too many LSE's to see this. But, I took a chance.

To the both of you.....
I really appreciate your response! It was very helpful.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
So the fact that it's extremely individual makes it fascinating. Hm I didn't know that was what made it that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts