Personality Cafe banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Quite long ago it happened to me. It was the third time I dreamed of being chcased by a group of guys. They were dressed in black shirts, black pants and they tried to shoot me. It was always in a huge, maze-like building with countless rooms and corridors and in my previous dreams I just managed to get out of it by tricking them.

That time I realised that it was a dream, but I didn't wake up. I just thought that since it is a dream, I can do anything. Like throwing some heavy stuff at them with telekinesis. This way I killed them and never dreamed of this again.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I don't know. Maybe once when I was real little. For some reason when I was a young kid, especially when I used to have more nightmares regularly, I used to remember my dreams much better. Even in some dreams I used to remember every specific detail in order too. Lately here over the last several years, since high school or so I've mostly forgotten what happened in every dream after I wake up.

It's like when I'm in the dream it feels like I exist in that (fake) world, and it feels so real too. While I'm dreaming it seems like that's world is real to me and the real world I'm actually from where I'm sleeping doesn't exist at all. I could be having the best dream of my life too, and then all of the sudden I wake up and it's like it never happened, and I'm like "oh this is where I'm from, and damn what exactly happened in that dream" and then a few hours later my memory of the dream is completely empty.

I remember having a dream once when I was young that I had forgotten all of my multiplication tables. Like I could NOT remember any of them at all. I couldn't even get 2 X 3. I wake up from the dream and all of my multiplication memories come back to my brain instantly. It's very strange how dreams work.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I have dreams of past dreams so I know how they're going to go. I change and replay them like a movie director to get the outcome I want. Often it involves me getting killed so I replay it so I don't get killed. If it's one where I'm not getting killed and just a random interesting scene I'll replay/redo it to how I want it like a movie/story. I visit places I've already been in past dreams which I like if they're cool places. I can make myself fly to escape but I suppose everyone can.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts