Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this thread is suiting on Saint Patrick's day. Perhaps our own Saint Patrick Ignus will respond too.

One thing I've always felt is lucky. I think that's to do more to my intuition than anything but I've referred to my sense of luck in many posts. So many so that excuse me if It's discovered I've actually posted a similar thread before.

But yes, I'm just wondering in general how other ENFPs feel here regarding their "luck" or fortune whether it's caused by intuition or anything else...So, feelin' lucky punk?

·
Registered
318 Posts
awwww, you guys remembered St. Me day!

yes, I seem to have an aura of luck around me, I manage to have opportunities fall into my lap many times, and it's much easier for me to find jobs and places to live than it is for most people apparently. My luck really is on the big things, which I think is much better, rather than on the little things like winning coin flips and whatnot.

·
Registered
683 Posts

·
Banned
891 Posts
i am irish and enfp! i do feel lucky sometimes and thankful that i get to have such interesting and funny and dirty thoughts. other times i just want to be somebody else though when i do the most retarded things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts