Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! New INFP here. I love goth culture, writing and performing music, dancing in the rain, theater, anthropology, anything written by Douglas Adams, Niel Gaiman, or Edgar Allen Poe, and anything Tim Burton has directed.
I have more magazines in my house that were published before I was born than after.
I kind of have a crush on Matthew Gray Gubler.
I'm writing a musical setting of The Raven as I think of things to post here.
I used to live in a haunted house...and I really miss it.
I've actually been lurking here for awhile. And today, for no particular reason, I decided to join in.
If I could become invisible for a few hours, I would crash a really important business meeting, preferably one with a bunch of self-important stuffed suits in attendance, and writing stuff on the wall with a sharpy, just to see how long it would take to get them all thoroughly freaked out.

· Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've not heard that one. I'm writing my own setting at the moment, and I don't want to be too influenced by what others have done, but I would like to hear it once I'm done with what I am doing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.