Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hijacking this thread idea from @Tea Path

I think it will yield entertaining results.

First off: you're welcome. Yes, to be in the presence of ENTPs is an honor I realize. To get a brief glimpse into the ENTP thought process can be summed up as a spiritual and holy experience. It's comparable to a person being baptized, finding the light, only to have the ENTP take the light from them because it's funny.

So greetings weirdos! You've sparked my curiosity. If you don't mind, please indulge.

What brought you to the ENTP subforum?

What makes you stay?

Was your concern/curiosity satisfied or do you still have unanswered questions?

Thanks for stopping by!

Please deposit your money in the collection basket that is going around the aisles.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
USD is the preferred method of payment, though sexual favors and/or intellectual challenges may also be accepted.

Please feel free to reach out to the ENTP, though note you forfeit all rights to sanity and mental well-being by doing so.

And as a general rule, everything we tell you is true... until it isn't.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
You guys are the epitome of fucking psychopaths with unpredictable charm that surprise me with your insight and your complete lack of common sense.

aka = enigma. thanks :)

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys are the epitome of fucking psychopaths with unpredictable charm that surprise me with your insight and your complete lack of common sense.

aka = enigma. thanks :)
yes yes indeed.

Common sense is for the common; not the extraordinary. ;)

Now that you have come to the confessional do three hail mary's and donate half your month's salary to the ENTP ponzi scheme.

I was raised Jewish and now I'm playing priest. Gotta love it.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
yes yes indeed.

Common sense is for the common; not the extraordinary. ;)

Now that you have come to the confessional do three hail mary's and donate half your month's salary to the ENTP ponzi scheme.

I was raised Jewish and now I'm playing priest. Gotta love it.
I don't have stupid on my forehead, so I'll forgo the tithe and guilt. How about some whiskey? Here now, shh....

Reactions: downsowf

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
Your lurkers thread is way more active than mine.

I feel bruised, disparaged, and on the verge of tears.

I'm not sure life is worth living anymore.

This is like Pearl Harbor and the Great Depression combined.
Lurk. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
What brought you to the ENTP subforum?

This

with one of your kind. But back then i didn't get how overwhelming and off-putting it can be to have INFJ-love directed at you before you really knew them :/, especially for a 5.

What makes you stay?

You guys make me happy with your reasonableness and humor that's so simultaneously ego-based but not-ego based. And yet, despite the ego, you guys show me how to be more selfless and caring.

Was your concern/curiosity satisfied or do you still have unanswered questions?

My concern has shifted from what it was. I've learned to seek answers less, enjoy more, worry less, but the best bit is just that I'm still intrigued by Ne + Ti. My hope is that the unanswered questions will continue for a long time.
Thanks for stopping by!
or, you know, I might just be here for the pumpkin pie :tongue:

·
Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
2,796 Posts
To get a brief glimpse into the ENTP thought process can be summed up as a spiritual and holy experience. It's comparable to a person being baptized, finding the light, only to have the ENTP take the light from them because it's funny.
My brother is an ENTP. When we were kids, I would describe my reaction to his presence as being more along these lines:

"You little bastard!" :frustrating:

"Fine, go tell mom. I don't give a damn." :dry:

"When I want your opinion, I will give it to you!" :cool:

(when doing yardwork together and I got tired of his loafing) "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. The easy way is you stop screwing around, and we get this done. The hard way is I beat your ass, then you stop screwing around, and we get this done. Which will it be?" :frustrating:

"Haha, you deserved it! Stop whining!" :laughing:

"Hey, do you remember that time you went and... <insert horribly embarrassing thing here>." :laughing:

"Why do you always have your head up your ass, seriously? Someone could run up and literally steal the clothes right off your back, and I don't think you'd even notice." :rolleyes:

In my defense, we were kids at the time. And also, if anyone gave him shit but me, I was on their ass like a junkyard dog. Having me for an older sister couldn't have been easy, but I like to think it wasn't all bad.

Reactions: downsowf
1 - 20 of 118 Posts