Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IDK, just imagine that pairing, or speak on your experience. How would this go down? Use your imaginations.

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8 sx/so
7,148 Posts
Reactions: Eysan

·
Registered
ENFP Shepherdess | 3w4 Sp/Sx
1,492 Posts
Might be interesting to watch, with popcorn, haha.
Also, this Enneagram combination seems to be a fairly common match.
ENFP/INTJ relationships are, also.

Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 9.05.20 PM.jpg

I don't know much about 7s and 1s, to be frank.
I did have an INTJ-514 (5w4) comrade for a few years in high school; we got along fine.
From what I've experienced, relatively equal intelligence/maturity levels, and power-balance are more important.
Optimally, the INTJ should soften somewhat towards the ENFP.
The ENFP must be organized/productive independently, or at least possess some clear reasonability.
If both can "meet in the middle", they're more likely to reach a state of romantic success.

Reactions: Eysan

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Might be interesting to watch, with popcorn, haha.
Also, this Enneagram combination seems to be a fairly common match.
ENFP/INTJ relationships are, also.

View attachment 835273

I don't know much about 7s and 1s, to be frank.
I did have an INTJ-514 (5w4) comrade for a few years in high school; we got along fine.
From what I've experienced, relatively equal intelligence/maturity levels, and power-balance are more important.
Optimally, the INTJ should soften somewhat towards the ENFP.
The ENFP must be organized/productive independently, or at least possess some clear reasonability.
If both can "meet in the middle", they're more likely to reach a state of romantic success.

What do the numbers on the graph (in each square slot) mean?

Edit: Nvm, I found the original link. Enneagram Relationships - Do Opposites Attract? | 9types
It's the number of married couples from the study. I thought that at first, and then doubted myself after.

But I totally agree about what you said about power balance, intelligence and adapting. Thank you for posting this.

·
Registered
8 Posts
As long as the Fi values are the same it would work, this is the same type with my parents and they're 22 years married now. Their usual problem is his love language is words of affirmation and type 1s are very critical so he can't abide my mom's nagging and Ni-Se paranoia. She does not like how he change employment every year even though he earned five times than her because he always leave his job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts