Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would ask the Artists (ISFP) and Performers (ESFP) if they had a preference for mac vs hp when it comes to photography and music.

I want to do more with both. Adobe Photoshop and video clips. I want to use a DJ mix program for making dance music CDs.

What has been your experience in using macs? That is what I seem to see a lot in my circle of artistic friends.

·
Registered
456 Posts
What audio software do you plan to use? That's the main concern.
Also, it seems like Mac have better productivity (less virus and others things to worry about), but PC have better performances.
Getting the right PC for the job might be harder, since there is so many way to build one, but that also give you the possibility to get much better hardware for the cost. With Mac, you have a few models, and that's it. A lot simpler, but more limited. Also harder to upgrade.

But yeah, in the end it all come to the software. Those are platform exclusive.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I cant speak for anything audio. But I use Photoshop often. I run it on pc. I would say it may run slightly better on mac, but it really depend on processor,ram, etc. But honestly you could buy 3 pcs for the price of a mac. Whatever you pick, make sure you have a good processor and nothing less then 4g or ram.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts