Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always liked Mad Libs so I thought personality theory Mad Libs would be fun. I have one made up now. Just provide the things below, I'll post the entire passage, and then you can think of one if you like, either one you make on your own or one derived from an article/description. :proud:

(I think I did this right. I haven't Mad Libbed in quite a while. :blushed:)

I need a...

• Profession
  • Noun
  • Noun
  • Noun
  • Noun
  • Exclamation
  • Adjective
  • Noun
  • Action Verb
  • Noun
  • Adjective
  • Noun
  • Action Verb
  • Noun
  • Action Verb

·
Registered
10,454 Posts
2. Noun - toilet

Reactions: mp2

·
Registered
15,432 Posts
Adjective- wiggly

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hmm... maybe you need to strike through words on the list at the top so that we can keep track of what words are still needed.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm... maybe you need to strike through words on the list at the top so that we can keep track of what words are still needed.
Good idea! For now I'll just give an updated list.

I still need....

• Noun
  • Action Verb
  • Noun
  • Noun
  • Action Verb
  • Noun
  • Action Verb

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These are all very good! :encouragement:

Now, I'm at...

• Action Verb
  • Noun
  • Noun
  • Action Verb
  • Noun
  • Action Verb

·
Registered
15,432 Posts
Action verb- floating upsidedown

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Noun - carpet

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay, here it is :proud: (I went with ISFP at random)...

ISFP personality types are true herpetologists but not necessarily in the typical sense where they’re out painting happy little toilets. Often enough though, they are perfectly capable of this. Rather, it’s that they use aesthetics, the wonderful producer Madlib, and even their choices and actions to push the limits of radium. ISFPs enjoy upsetting traditional expectations with experiments in beauty and butterflies – chances are, they’ve expressed more than once the phrase “hazah!”

ISFPs live in a colorful, jumping world, inspired by connections with people and booster seats. ISFP personalities take joy in floating upside down, reinventing and experimenting with both themselves and new carpet. No other type explores and experiments in this way more. This creates a sense of spontaneity, making ISFPs seem wiggly even to their close friends and loved ones.

Despite all this, ISFPs are definitely Introverts (I), surprising their friends further when they step out of the raven to be by themselves to flatulate. Just because they are alone though, doesn’t mean people with the ISFP personality type sit idle – they take this time for introspection, assessing their honeycomb. Rather than dwelling on the past or the future, ISFPs row about who they are. They return from their cloister transformed.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts