Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 - 2040 of 2586 Posts

·
Bored and lazy
4,278 Posts
<<vote: Ghost insane>>

Darci follow me on this. We should have stuck with ghost.

I dont trust tripped or desthro.

Kaleis death opened up you and QT to being town

act is always town in each if my scenarios.
Well, i did wonder if it got redirected to Ben because scum wanted it off of ghost

You're wrong about him being serious as town though, he's more serious as scum

nah, your reaction was valid and swayed me enough to see you more town.
You're swayed easily

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
Well, i did wonder if it got redirected to Ben because scum wanted it off of ghost

You're wrong about him being serious as town though, he's more serious as scum

You're swayed easily
:( so are you

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
also me you and kalei switched to ben from ghost and tripped and ghost followed for the lynch

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
<<vote: unvote>>

actually Darci. We're the problem. Or at least im part of the problem and you might be scum. Either way. things will be more clear at EOD. see you all then.

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
Who ever the three remaining town are we NEED to come to a consensus on ONE SCUM. That's it.

Anything less and we lose. We cannot split the votes. Any splitting of the votes and we lose. I don't have enough experience to know what the right moves are or to be sure who scum is. I just know we have to cluster our votes on scum. even if we split all 4 town votes on 2 or 3 scum we lose.

My top pick for scum are QT, Desthro for building the case against me. I'm still sick and still on my phone. that's all I have to say

·
Bored and lazy
4,278 Posts
On my phone too, so not looking back over stuff till i get home

But yea, I'm getting more and more worried about qt
I was told that people posting a lot in the beginning, then suddenly stopping, is a bad sign
He suggested a town block, which makes him look towny, but has done little except shading people who disagreed, and did nothing towards building the block

He did do some good questioning at one point, but recently there's been nothing, like he's trying to hide =/

Want to double check his content, but i will be looking here later

·
Registered
63 Posts
@Actvscenei same question. Given EoD events and flips, do you still think Darc is scum? If so, why?
Maybe this is narrow midned of me, but I feel confident that darcstar is scum.

<<vote darcstar3>>

I would venture to guess Talon is scum with her. That was my gut read coming into this game.

Darcy's posts are not substantial. Her reads have either been null, undecided, or flip floppy. She hasn't stood in a read with conjunction. Her reasoning for provided that null reads list way back when was because she was told to do so. With three scum in the game, it doesn't surprise me that no one else has seriously tried to figure her out. She is roadblocked. Talon has been a roadblock in figuring her out. Most of why I think darc is scum is stuff I can't explain. There's a style of tone there that doesn't sit well with me.

Here's how I see it - darc was widely read as town early in the game. The scum team was likely sitting pretty with darc as a universal town read. Now here I come and complicate that and they aren't happy but still, town is okay in mislynching so scum doesn't work that hard over her. Darc questioned my town read on Ben. She and talon has been playing a tandem game (directly and indirectly).

I believe Desthro is the third scum. I feel pretty confident that QT isn't scum. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm more confident in darc, then Talon, then Desthro.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Also, for what it's worth, scum are usually the most aware of lylo (it should be Town, but it's usually scum). Talon's constant reminder is good for town, but appears to be scum attempting town points. Just some random thought.

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
also I wanna say if I was scum I would be thinking damn I'm good. 2 lylo games in under a month.

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
I will say though god I suck as town. Darci, me and you make one hell of a scum team tho.

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
It's not personal lol - it has nothing to do with whether I like or dislike your style. You're playing scummy.
Damnit act you cannot be scum this game. I swear.

You really think darci and I are scum?

·
Bored and lazy
4,278 Posts
It's not personal lol - it has nothing to do with whether I like or dislike your style. You're playing scummy.
Ie, I'm playing uselessly
Except most off my mentors said I'm more towny than scummy
But then, they've seen the whole game... And are looking at what I'm doing outside of my reads,which i know suck

And talon, for gods sake, if you're scum I'm never trusting you again -.-

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
Ie, I'm playing uselessly
Except most off my mentors said I'm more towny than scummy
But then, they've seen the whole game... And are looking at what I'm doing outside of my reads,which i know suck

And talon, for gods sake, if you're scum I'm never trusting you again -.-
You should trust me. I trust you to be town. Tripped and ghost town read each other. I really think ATM that Me, You, Ghost and Tripped are the last 4 VT.

2021 - 2040 of 2586 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.