Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2041 - 2060 of 2586 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Maybe this is narrow midned of me, but I feel confident that darcstar is scum.

<<vote darcstar3>>

I would venture to guess Talon is scum with her. That was my gut read coming into this game.

Darcy's posts are not substantial. Her reads have either been null, undecided, or flip floppy. She hasn't stood in a read with conjunction. Her reasoning for provided that null reads list way back when was because she was told to do so. With three scum in the game, it doesn't surprise me that no one else has seriously tried to figure her out. She is roadblocked. Talon has been a roadblock in figuring her out. Most of why I think darc is scum is stuff I can't explain. There's a style of tone there that doesn't sit well with me.

Here's how I see it - darc was widely read as town early in the game. The scum team was likely sitting pretty with darc as a universal town read. Now here I come and complicate that and they aren't happy but still, town is okay in mislynching so scum doesn't work that hard over her. Darc questioned my town read on Ben. She and talon has been playing a tandem game (directly and indirectly).

I believe Desthro is the third scum. I feel pretty confident that QT isn't scum. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm more confident in darc, then Talon, then Desthro.
If you think Talon and Darc are scum, then why would they got to such crazy lengths to move a wagon OFF town at the EoD. This scum team seems to have taking the path of least resistance ALL game. Why going into LyLo would they take such a huge gamble? It doesn't even make sense.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
You should trust me. I trust you to be town. Tripped and ghost town read each other. I really think ATM that Me, You, Ghost and Tripped are the last 4 VT.
I was actually thinking this last night tbh.

Even if we're wrong about one of those 4, I don't think we're wrong about two. If we go with the assumption that your VT are correct, who would you want to go after first?

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
I was actually thinking this last night tbh.

Even if we're wrong about one of those 4, I don't think we're wrong about two. If we go with the assumption that your VT are correct, who would you want to go after first?
We go after the poxy slot first. Which would be act. We go after who we all argued about D1. In Memory of Worldz.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
although you are totally making me worried about you atm. #paranoia
I'm just trying to figure out if we're wrong about our core 4 if it makes sense to go after the second options first since you and Act are scum-reading each other. You also just did a 180 on Act so it seems like maybe Act was your least solid scum-read? Or did that change after Act responded?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ie, I'm playing uselessly
Except most off my mentors said I'm more towny than scummy
But then, they've seen the whole game... And are looking at what I'm doing outside of my reads,which i know suck

And talon, for gods sake, if you're scum I'm never trusting you again -.-
I'm looking beyond your reads too. :)

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
I'm just trying to figure out if we're wrong about our core 4 if it makes sense to go after the second options first since you and Act are scum-reading each other. You also just did a 180 on Act so it seems like maybe Act was your least solid scum-read? Or did that change after Act responded?
Yea it changed 100% after she made the long post. Act and I have a bit of history being on opposite sides.

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
Act is a bit smug as town when she really has someone locked down as scum. She gets a bit over arrogant and its actually quite funny. She had me pegged in ellen 100% its marvelous and terrifying to watch.

She's more of a politician as scum. I see politician Act here.

·
Registered
63 Posts
No I guess thinking you're scum is something I really should start coming around to. Thanks for the reality check.
Okay Talon lol. You have nothing to support yourself with other than "you're scum if you think we're scum." Is what I'm doing scummy? I could be very wrong in my reads. I'm not actively rallying a lynch on anyone - frankly, while I feel confident on darc, I'm not THAT confident. As scum, I would be trying to direct attention on anyone who isn't scum. I've kept my sights on darc my whole game (which I know probably isn't the best thing especially if she's Town lol), but why wouldn't I capitalize on what town has been doing? Town mislynched twice since I've been here. I've stayed on darc. Why the heck wouldn't I just be all "yeah, you guys are right! Let's vote so and so!" Knowing they were Town? I make myself a target by playing this way. I'm easy scum fodder. Which is exactly why I'm suspecting you at the moment. You're not thinking about the why. You're looking at things and thinking "this looks scummy. I'll attack it." When actually, it's not all that scummy.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Act is a bit smug as town when she really has someone locked down as scum. She gets a bit over arrogant and its actually quite funny. She had me pegged in ellen 100% its marvelous and terrifying to watch.

She's more of a politician as scum. I see politician Act here.
What's political about my play this game?

·
Registered
63 Posts
If you think Talon and Darc are scum, then why would they got to such crazy lengths to move a wagon OFF town at the EoD. This scum team seems to have taking the path of least resistance ALL game. Why going into LyLo would they take such a huge gamble? It doesn't even make sense.
<<unvote>>

This makes sense about darc.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Yea it changed 100% after she made the long post. Act and I have a bit of history being on opposite sides.
Ah, ok. Makes more sense. I'm most sure at this point of Act and Quick being scum. I'm less sure of Desthro, but iirc, Desthro was the one that suggested that interactions between Act and Darc are T-T. Quick disagreed with pretty much everything Desthro said in that post, except the possibility of Act-Darc being T-T. And now Act is defending Quick. So I think those two are solidly linked. I'm not sure if Desthro is actually scum and suggested that to try to clear Act, or if Quick was just trying to take advantage of what Desthro said to plant the seed of Act being town.

<<vote Act>>

I don't believe your unvote. I already explained that line of reasoning before I specifically directed it at you and BEFORE I asked you what you thought of Darc, so if you were keeping up in thread today you should have seen it. I think your unvote is to try to convince me you aren't scum.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ah, ok. Makes more sense. I'm most sure at this point of Act and Quick being scum. I'm less sure of Desthro, but iirc, Desthro was the one that suggested that interactions between Act and Darc are T-T. Quick disagreed with pretty much everything Desthro said in that post, except the possibility of Act-Darc being T-T. And now Act is defending Quick. So I think those two are solidly linked. I'm not sure if Desthro is actually scum and suggested that to try to clear Act, or if Quick was just trying to take advantage of what Desthro said to plant the seed of Act being town.

<<vote Act>>

I don't believe your unvote. I already explained that line of reasoning before I specifically directed it at you and BEFORE I asked you what you thought of Darc, so if you were keeping up in thread today you should have seen it. I think your unvote is to try to convince me you aren't scum.
Lol. I'm not that careless as scum.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Finally back home.

Alright, let's take a hard look at what's been going on towards the EoD on day 3, the votes, and what's been going on now.

At the end of the day most of the votes went like this:

benr3600 voted kaleidoscope (Current votes: kalei+1)
Memory of Talon voted Ghost Insane (Current votes: kalei+1, ghost+1)
QuickTwist voted Kaleidoscope (Current votes: kalei+2)
Actvscenei voted darcstar3 (Current votes: kalei+2, ghost+1,darc+1)
Desthro voted Memory of Talon (Current votes: kalei+2, ghost+1, darc+1, talon+1)
Memory of Talon voted Kaleidoscope (Current votes: kalei+3, darc+1, talon+1)
darcstar3 voted Memory of Talon (Current votes: kalei+3, darc+1, talon+2)
TrippedOnRaelity voted Kaleidoscope (Current votes: kalei+4, darc+1, talon+2)
Ghost Insane voted darcstar3 (Current votes: kalei+4, darc+2, talon+2)
Ghost Insane voted Memory of Talon (Current votes: kalei+4, darc+1, talon+3)
darcstar3 voted Kaleidoscope (Current votes: kalei+5, darc+1, talon+2)
Memory of Talon voted darcstar3 (Current votes: kalei+4, darc+2, talon+2)
darcstar3 voted Ghost Insane (Current votes: kalei+3, darc+2, talon+2, ghost+1)
Memory of Talon voted Ghost Insane (Current votes: kalei+3, darc+1, ghost+2, talon+2)
Memory of Talon voted Kaleidoscope (Current votes: kalei+4, darc+1, ghost+1, talon+2)
QuickTwist voted Ghost Insane (Current votes: Kalei+3, darc+1, ghost+2, talon+2)
Memory of Talon voted Ghost Insane (Current votes: kalei+2, darc+1, ghost+2, talon+2)
Kaleidoscope voted benr3600 (Current votes: kalei+1, darc+1, ghost+2, benr+1, talon+2)
Memory of Talon voted benr3600 (Current votes: kalei+1, darc+1, ghost+1, benr+2, talon+2)
darcstar3 voted benr3600 (Current votes: kalei+1, darc+1, benr+3, talon+2)
TrippedOnReality voted benr3600 (Current votes: darc+1, benr+4, talon+2)
Ghost Insane voted benr3600 (Current votes: darc+1, benr+5, talon+1)
benr3600 voted Ghost Insane (Current votes: darc+1, benr+5, talon+1, ghost+1)

The wagon appeared on Kalei and Talon and then slowly moved off of her and Talon through a series of votes mostly instigated by darc and talon. Attention was taken off of darc and talon through their series of votes. Talon sheeped a vote early from darc and then switched it back to Kalei, when Quick shifted his vote off of kalei and onto ghost, talon sheeped that vote, and when kalei voted for benr, Kalei hopped in and voted benr because he was scum-reading her for being afk. Once that happened, both talon and darc immediately hopped on the benr wagon and everyone else, save for myself and act followed suit. If Talon and Darc are teamed, it's a very skilled play. If not, then Act and myself are implicated as possible scum because we chose not to follow the wagons building on Kalei and benr3600.

What is going now now:

Talon started his voting shenanigans on Ghost and called for darc to follow him in #1988
Tripped started asking questions of Talon to try and get him to explain his actions and his reasons for his reads/votes
In post #2006 he said "Well guess what! We moved the wagon off town kalei didn't we?" in response to the scummy wagon move. It was conveniently left out that he (and darc) hopped onto the benr wagon and essentially drove the benr wagon with Kalei's single vote. In this specific instance, a Kalei NK would help remove attention from him and darc and himself and onto others. Why NK another town that you "saved?" because it makes you look a shit ton less scummy.

Then, once the real hard questions started being asked, he voted me, unvoted me, created some distance between himself and darc, and then started talking about LyLo. (Yes we all know it's LyLo. Thanks for the distraction) The writing is on the wall here.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
<<Vote: Memory of Talon>>

2041 - 2060 of 2586 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.