Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2201 - 2220 of 2586 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
This is to anyone that posted/believes that we should town-clear Talon merely because of the RNG situation D1-

WorldzMine - 4 - darcstar3, Desthro, Memory of Talon, because_why_not
Memory of Talon - 4 - WorldzMine, Kito, Azure the Dreamer, QuickTwist
benr3600 - 1 - kaleidoscope
Kito - 1 - TrippedOnReality
Azure the Dreamer - 1 - Kito

Why would anyone think that Talon is clear (based on the RNG argument alone) when everyone on his wagon is town and almost everyone else on Worldz Wagon is unflipped. It's not a far grasp to assume that there are two scum on Worldz Wagon. He and Darc have been working together and creating distance off and on now for a while, with Darc feigning ignorance and Talon's scummy play.

Clearing someone because he survived a lucky scrape when nearly everyone on his wagon flipped town is pretty damn telling. Especially when combined with the analysis I read earlier.
You do realize that most of the people on any wagon early in the game are mostly likely to be town right? Just because three of the people on his wagon are town doesn't mean he's de facto not town, especially D1. Nor does it mean that any of the people on Worldz wagon are de facto scum. Your logic is flawed.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
It doesn't matter. This is a mafia game where people lie for the sake of their WINCON. "Friendship" is a terrible excuse and frankly, a broken crutch to lean on. Your reason for Town reading Talon is because of "Friendship" lol. My husband used to play mafia with me on this site some long time ago...I don't care if he promised me he was town up and down the river Nile hahah I wouldn't believe him based on his word alone in a mafia game.

A promise means crap.

Have you got a better reason other than just simply knowing he's Town and letting it ride on "friendship?"
Act, in the Jungle game when I found out Kalei was scum I flipped my biscuits. Lmao

·
Registered
63 Posts
You do realize that most of the people on any wagon early in the game are mostly likely to be town right? Just because three of the people on his wagon are town doesn't mean he's de facto not town, especially D1. Nor does it mean that any of the people on Worldz wagon are de facto scum. Your logic is flawed.
Did you ever answer my question to you about proving why Desthro's vote analysis was incorrect? I never saw it...you've been saying Desthro's logic is flawed but you aren't really doing much BUT that. You're not providing any counter analysis - just telling people they're wrong.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
It doesn't matter. This is a mafia game where people lie for the sake of their WINCON. "Friendship" is a terrible excuse and frankly, a broken crutch to lean on. Your reason for Town reading Talon is because of "Friendship" lol. My husband used to play mafia with me on this site some long time ago...I don't care if he promised me he was town up and down the river Nile hahah I wouldn't believe him based on his word alone in a mafia game.

A promise means crap.

Have you got a better reason other than just simply knowing he's Town and letting it ride on "friendship?"
Nope. Friendship is the reason.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Because I think he's scum. I didn't like his vote for "self pres" on you, which made no sense because he was town reading you. He's been giving me weird vibes all game, even before Darc pointed it out, so the fact that she and I were feeling the same way about it tells me that maybe there is something to it. I think Darc and Talon are town, so I'm not going to vote against them; either we're wrong and it's game over, or we're right and we move on to find someone else. But I'm not going to mess it up by voting off wagon when we need 4 for sure to lynch scum.

Are you having second thoughts about Quick right now?

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Did you ever answer my question to you about proving why Desthro's vote analysis was incorrect? I never saw it...you've been saying Desthro's logic is flawed but you aren't really doing much BUT that. You're not providing any counter analysis - just telling people they're wrong.
:dry: Are you kidding me right now? Not only did I post the explanation BEFORE you asked. I then re-explained it, just for you, and I quoted you in there so you could find it. If you didn't see it, that is not on me.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Because I think he's scum. I didn't like his vote for "self pres" on you, which made no sense because he was town reading you. He's been giving me weird vibes all game, even before Darc pointed it out, so the fact that she and I were feeling the same way about it tells me that maybe there is something to it. I think Darc and Talon are town, so I'm not going to vote against them; either we're wrong and it's game over, or we're right and we move on to find someone else. But I'm not going to mess it up by voting off wagon when we need 4 for sure to lynch scum.

Are you having second thoughts about Quick right now?
You have consistently read me as scum and you are still reading me as scum - do you think I'm bussing a scum buddy right now? When all scum has to do is help cause a mislynch?

·
Registered
63 Posts
:dry: Are you kidding me right now? Not only did I post the explanation BEFORE you asked. I then re-explained it, just for you, and I quoted you in there so you could find it. If you didn't see it, that is not on me.
I never saw it, and I never got the tag in my notifications. I don't think you're lying here so I can only assume your post was on page 212 which is lost to me....lol.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
You have consistently read me as scum and you are still reading me as scum - do you think I'm bussing a scum buddy right now? When all scum has to do is help cause a mislynch?
I think that's a possibility, yes. The other possibility is that I'm wrong about you. That does not change my reasoning for voting for Quick.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
@Actvscenei

This was to Darc:

Originally Posted by Memory of Talon
You should trust me. I trust you to be town. Tripped and ghost town read each other. I really think ATM that Me, You, Ghost and Tripped are the last 4 VT.

Then Talon does this:

<<vote: Actvscenei>>

Yea it changed 100% after she made the long post. Act and I have a bit of history being on opposite sides.

Act is a bit smug as town when she really has someone locked down as scum. She gets a bit over arrogant and its actually quite funny. She had me pegged in ellen 100% its marvelous and terrifying to watch.

She's more of a politician as scum. I see politician Act here.

Then Desthro comes in with this:

Originally Posted by Desthro
Thank you captain obvious, I think you mentioned that a couple of times already.

If you are actually VT, then you need to be 100% as well. You offer nothing but vagaries about your reads, no evidence and not a shred of conviction behind your voting or your positions. From what I can tell, your scum reads are myself, quick, and tripped. That puts Ghost, Darc, Act, and yourself as VT.

You know my top scum reads and my reasons for them. (you, quick, ghost) We have one read in common right now, and that's Quick. What are your reasons for your current scum choices?

We also have one town read in common right now, and that's Tripped.

Which he then changed to this:

Thank you captain obvious, I think you mentioned that a couple of times already.

If you are actually VT, then you need to be 100% as well. You offer nothing but vagaries about your reads, no evidence and not a shred of conviction behind your voting or your positions. From what I can tell, your scum reads are myself, quick, and tripped. That puts Ghost, Darc, Act, and yourself as VT.

You know my top scum reads and my reasons for them. (you, quick, ghost) We have one read in common right now, and that's Quick. What are your reasons for your current scum choices?

We also have one town read in common right now, and that's ACT.

I would think it's pretty clear Talon is not town-reading Act. I think it's pretty clear that he's not scum-reading me. So that information is incorrect.

Originally Posted by Actvscenei
Which parts aren't true? Can you point them out specifically and give us the accurate answer instead?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think that's a possibility, yes. The other possibility is that I'm wrong about you. That does not change my reasoning for voting for Quick.
If you can sit there and fully believe that scum would willingly get scum lynched when literally ALL they have to do is get one mislynch, then I honestly don't know what to tell you lol. It makes no sense as a scum motive to do that. It's a waste of time, it creates an open possibility of losing (large risk with virtually NO reward), and it's just not even a thing lol.

This feels SO much like you're hopping on the easy mislynch and I'm suddenly really uncomfortable with lynching Quick...

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I never saw it, and I never got the tag in my notifications. I don't think you're lying here so I can only assume your post was on page 212 which is lost to me....lol.
It was on page 212. I reposted in the above post.

·
Registered
63 Posts
@Actvscenei

This was to Darc:

You should trust me. I trust you to be town. Tripped and ghost town read each other. I really think ATM that Me, You, Ghost and Tripped are the last 4 VT.

Then Talon does this:

<<vote: Actvscenei>>

Yea it changed 100% after she made the long post. Act and I have a bit of history being on opposite sides.

Act is a bit smug as town when she really has someone locked down as scum. She gets a bit over arrogant and its actually quite funny. She had me pegged in ellen 100% its marvelous and terrifying to watch.

She's more of a politician as scum. I see politician Act here.

Then Desthro comes in with this:

We also have one town read in common right now, and that's Tripped.

Which he then changed to this:

We also have one town read in common right now, and that's ACT.

I would think it's pretty clear Talon is not town-reading Act. I think it's pretty clear that he's not scum-reading me. So that information is incorrect.

Originally Posted by Actvscenei
Which parts aren't true? Can you point them out specifically and give us the accurate answer instead?

Talon was town reading me prior to apparently my "long post" lol. Desthro is analyzing from that POV. While it isn't updated, it feels genuine and frankly, scum is more likely to keep up to date on things than town...

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
If you can sit there and fully believe that scum would willingly get scum lynched when literally ALL they have to do is get one mislynch, then I honestly don't know what to tell you lol. It makes no sense as a scum motive to do that. It's a waste of time, it creates an open possibility of losing (large risk with virtually NO reward), and it's just not even a thing lol.

This feels SO much like you're hopping on the easy mislynch and I'm suddenly really uncomfortable with lynching Quick...
You haven't explained to anyone why you think I'm scum. I can't help that Darc changed the wagon while I was at away and I couldn't respond until I got home from work. I also can't help that instead of going with the lynch on you, decided that Quick was the better lynch. I really don't care. I think you're both scum. I also think that fact that you're trying to paint me as scum as the "reason" for you jumping off Quick, which would in effect, stop your bussing attempt seems like all the more reason I think you and Quick are scum.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Talon was town reading me prior to apparently my "long post" lol. Desthro is analyzing from that POV. While it isn't updated, it feels genuine and frankly, scum is more likely to keep up to date on things than town...
It also seems like you've attempted to buddy Desthro most of the game, either making him confused town, or a teammate, so you trying to paint him as town is unconvincing.

2201 - 2220 of 2586 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.