Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
941 - 960 of 2586 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
No. I have you listed as null in my list. I was summarizing similarities across all the lists. But thanks for not answering my question about if you have any reads.
I'll add mine (categories are not order specific):

Towny:
Darc

Null-town:
Worldz
BWN
Azure
Desthro
Talon

Null:
Poxy
Ghost
Ben
Quick
Kalei

null-scum:
Kito

Willing to lynch:
Poxy, Kito possibly Ben.

Of the reads lists posted it seems like with the exception of worldz, most people are reading BWN and Darc as town or town lean and Ben as scum lean (with a few nulls).
I guess you're technically right, however, in a game with three scum, and three people in your willing to lynch list which includes me, it kinda implies I am scum in your eyes.

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,108 Posts
What's your thought on QuickTwist's reads?

Actually @darcstar3, you've played with Worldz before. Is his play style right now different from his Town meta? You've implied in response to me that this is normal coming from him iirc (asking me "have you never played with World before?"), so why are you voting him?

Why is your vote back on Poxy?

^ In light of what others have said about Worldz's meta and how this seems to be normal coming from him, I'm going to <<Unvote: WorldzMine>>
I just want to point out too that I've seen scum!Worldz before. There, he wanted to press on someone just because she was a lurker, and shaded darc with comments like "not being so active is her scum meta" (which btw, isn't true.)

Here's a link should anyone be interested (it's actually his teammates who really bring the attention to him pahahaha):

Completed: Cereal Killers (He only survives D1 so it's not that long. There's also scum!Azure there too)

My mentors told me to watch out for people under pressure in D1 especially for back-tracking easily. That's exactly what Worldz did with Kalei, but then was contradictory, so unless I read something else, I'm sticking with the vote on Worldz.

I wonder if @WorldzMine did respond to my questions on that....

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
If Worldz wasn't committing a vote I'd be willing to see him as likely scum, but as town he's pretty headstrong and doesn't budge from his reads. I can understand why someone might want to lynch the completely absent lurker at this point, but I don't see it as the best choice.

Polexia also does this every fucking game lmao. Then again I'm one to talk.
You say this and don't vote... WTF.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Oh, and when I can find the time to do so, between kicking dead horses and moving goal posts, I will post a reads list, so you can decide who you want to lynch after adding it to your accumulation of lists. /sarc

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
I just want to point out too that I've seen scum!Worldz before. There, he wanted to press on someone just because she was a lurker, and shaded darc with comments like "not being so active is her scum meta" (which btw, isn't true.)

Here's a link should anyone be interested (it's actually his teammates who really bring the attention to him pahahaha):

Completed: Cereal Killers (He only survives D1 so it's not that long. There's also scum!Azure there too)

My mentors told me to watch out for people under pressure in D1 especially for back-tracking easily. That's exactly what Worldz did with Kalei, but then was contradictory, so unless I read something else, I'm sticking with the vote on Worldz.

My tinfoil theory is that poxy is scum and azure and worldz are attempting to bus her hard early game to town clear themselves.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
My current reads, top to bottom, town to scum:

Kaleidoscope
Kito
BWN
Talon
TrippedOnReality
Darcy
Worldz
Ghost
Poxy
Azure
Desthro
QT

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
My tinfoil theory is that poxy is scum and azure and worldz are attempting to bus her hard early game to town clear themselves.
That makes no sense. Scum rarely and I mean rarely have the intention of bussing day 1. On top of that, there is no real reason that they would get Town credit for lynching a lurker that happens to be Scum.

·
Registered
9,284 Posts
Correction on vote count:

VOTE COUNT!

• Polexia - 4 - TrippedOnReality, WorldzMine, benr3600 QuickTwist
  • WorldzMine - 3 because_why_not, darcstar3, desthro
  • Talon - 1 worldz
  • benr3600 - 2 -kali, talon,

1. @QuickTwist
2. @kaleidoscope
3. @WorldzMine
4. @benr3600
5. @Kito
6. @Polexia
7. @TrippedOnReality
8. @Desthro
9. @Memory of Talon
10. @darcstar3
11. @Ghost Insane
12. @Because_why_not
13. @Azure the Dreamer

Mentors: @Clovdyx @braided pain @pivot_turn @BFG @Dyslexicon @Alles_Paletti @Pozzai @Lizabeth
Updated to post 946

·
Registered
4,022 Posts

That's valuable info. Please comment on Azure's play since I literally don't have time to read through it.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
My current reads, top to bottom, town to scum:

Kaleidoscope
Kito
BWN
Talon
TrippedOnReality
Darcy
Worldz
Ghost
Poxy
Azure
Desthro
QT
Lawl. that is one BS reads list.

​<<Vote: Ben>>

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
That makes no sense. Scum rarely and I mean rarely have the intention of bussing day 1. On top of that, there is no real reason that they would get Town credit for lynching a lurker that happens to be Scum.
Hey tinfoil is weak brah

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I guess you're technically right, however, in a game with three scum, and three people in your willing to lynch list which includes me, it kinda implies I am scum in your eyes.
It implies you're potentially scum. If I thought you were scum, I would have you in the scum category and I'd have a vote on you.

Oh, and when I can find the time to do so, between kicking dead horses and moving goal posts, I will post a reads list, so you can decide who you want to lynch after adding it to your accumulation of lists. /sarc
Nothing personal Benr, but I find your resistance to actually working with people is not helping your case here. If you're town and you're potentially going to die, might as well help us out here by giving us something to go on (reads list, or at the very least who you think is scum). I don't think that's asking too much.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Hey tinfoil is weak brah
LOL, at least you know that. Some people believe their tin foil theories to the bitter end. That said, there is really little reason to actually post your tin foil theories itt. That type of stuff should go in your QT.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
We have a few hours yet. I didn't even state a definite scum read in that post. I was defending Worldz if anything.
My point was in your reluctance to make your stances known. That's the conclusion I got out of that post - that you don't want to make stances.

941 - 960 of 2586 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.