Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
981 - 1000 of 2586 Posts

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,115 Posts
Are you really that concerned about poxy who can't even seem to be bother enough to show up to defend herself at all?
I guess I am defending Poxy, but I've been more arguing against the lynch a lurker D1 argument.

Anyway, my post to you wasn't to criticise only that you were voting Poxy, it's that you said you would lynch a lurker if there was nothing else going on, but you haven't even moved your vote.

Either you want to lynch a lurker D1 or you don't see anything/anyone else as anything but null which I find incredibly difficult to believe the latter.

There are two other wagons with more votes right now. I think Worldz is town so obviously I'm not voting there, and I'm still trying to decide on Benr. But if it really makes you feel better I'll <<unvote: Poxy>>.
You even started the Poxy wagon, so you know that your vote doesn't necessarily have to be on an existing one when there's still time to show people why you think one person has been scummy.

And no, you unvoting Poxy doesn't "make me feel better". I never told you to unvote Poxy, I said why are you voting for a lurker when you said you'd do it as pretty much a last resort. We've had plenty go on to at least get more of an idea from more active players.

I know that when you first voted her, there wasn't much going on, but since then there has been.

Are you only unvoting her because you think I'm telling you to though?

I think Kito's sudden arrival with little or no effort to provide reads is pretty suspect. He's not really done anything but defend Worldz based on Worldz' pretty well-known meta. But I'm not going to start a new wagon on Kito at the risk of destabilizing the wagons already in place.
So you think both wagons are scum then? But you say worldz is Town?

Why wouldn't you at least want to save Worldz? He has a wagon.

I do find your defense of Poxy interesting at the very at least. I also find it interesting that you're more concerned about my vote than Benr's vote (which he could have easily moved to Worldz to save himself, but hasn't yet; which seems odd unless he's actually town and actually believes Worldz is also town).
I've explained my stance on voting lurkers D1. If you're only now finding me interseting, then you haven't been reading my comments until they've been actually directed to you.

And I was calling on you as an example and that is because your stance on "lurkers as a last resort" and then keeping a vote on a lurker. Seemed odd to me.

But yeah, that's cool, you go ahead and make comments about me being "interesting" (spoiler: I'm not really that interesting - I wish I was, but when you're spending your free time playing Mafia, that's not exactly that interesting). But those comments do come just because I asked you for your reasons.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
It should be pretty self evident, but I will explain, I suppose.

Kaleidoscope - Really disagree here. All Kalei has done is be oppositional all game
Kito - LMAO. He is only Town reading kito because Kito has posted and he usually lurks? Terrible reason to Town read someone
BWN - This one I agree with
Talon - Why is Talon so high on the list? I don't see Talon as playing really all that Townie
TrippedOnReality - I think this should be higher on the list at least. I'd like a reason for this one in particular.
Darcy - I take this as a Null/Null Town read. I don't think this is terrible.
Worldz - I take this as Null and I can see how ben could have this perspective, now at least.
Ghost - Why is Ghost higher than Poxy? Why is Ghost lower than Kito?
Poxy - I don't get how this comes more Townie than Azure for sure.
Azure - No idea what the reasoning is here. I thought Azures latest posts have been their best yet.
Desthro - Meh. I have no idea how he got this read at all, however.
QT - Why? Because I scum read ben? OMGUS looks like. I also don't like that he hasn't voted his Top Scum read yet as far as I can see.

The ones I have the most problem with are Kalei, Kito, TOR, Ghost, Poxy and Azure. The ones I have the most problem with are the exact reason why this list sucks.

So you ask me to explain why I think the reads list is ridiculous, but don't feel the need to ask ben why the hell he has such a weird reads list? OK
-Umm that's basically Kalei's town meta, to be aggressive and argumentative. So spot on there, sorry you're not acclimated to her play.

-Umm, no...Kito lurking is NAI, Kito reading the overall game just like I do, and actually making sense, and responding to your baseless shading of him gives me town vibes. But I've literally said this already ffs.

-based on D0, I see nothing particularly scummy about Talon, therefore null/town read. Not sure if serious?

-I think TrippedOnReality is null...because I have little reason to suspect her either way. She could be her town meta, and could be shading me a scum, result is neutral.

-I have literally no read on either poxy or ghost. Does it really matter which order they are in, as long as they're toward the center? I am willing to lynch them over Worldz, obviously, for reasons already stated.

-Azure was scummy enough early on to draw a vote from me. The are null/scum atm.

-Desthro has ignored me entirely...except for shading the hell out if me by isolating my first of many posts today as scummy. In our previous games he is fairly agreeable toward me when we are both town. This is is a 180 from that.

-Umm no, I deeply questioned your approach literally more than 24 hours ago, and have been shooting down your baseless shading of me literally all day long. Frankly the only traction you have on me is my unwillingness to commit balls deep on one of my null reads

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I have no idea why you unvoted for someone else. Explain that.
Consider it a show of good faith to one of my higher town reads. I'm trying to work with people where I can, not against them.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
-Umm that's basically Kalei's town meta, to be aggressive and argumentative. So spot on there, sorry you're not acclimated to her play.

-Umm, no...Kito lurking is NAI, Kito reading the overall game just like I do, and actually making sense, and responding to your baseless shading of him gives me town vibes. But I've literally said this already ffs.

-based on D0, I see nothing particularly scummy about Talon, therefore null/town read. Not sure if serious?

-I think TrippedOnReality is null...because I have little reason to suspect her either way. She could be her town meta, and could be shading me a scum, result is neutral.

-I have literally no read on either poxy or ghost. Does it really matter which order they are in, as long as they're toward the center? I am willing to lynch them over Worldz, obviously, for reasons already stated.

-Azure was scummy enough early on to draw a vote from me. The are null/scum atm.

-Desthro has ignored me entirely...except for shading the hell out if me by isolating my first of many posts today as scummy. In our previous games he is fairly agreeable toward me when we are both town. This is is a 180 from that.

-Umm no, I deeply questioned your approach literally more than 24 hours ago, and have been shooting down your baseless shading of me literally all day long. Frankly the only traction you have on me is my unwillingness to commit balls deep on one of my null reads
If pondering is your way of making your stances known, I can't say I agree with that. I have legit reasons for Scum reading you. Yes, you "deeply questioned" me with the Town block idea and then later said you didn't think it was a bad idea. You have been doing that shit all game.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
@Ghost Insane, @Polexia,

We are playing a Mafia game. I think you are suppose to be playing as well. Why don't you say something?

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
It should be pretty self evident, but I will explain, I suppose.

Kaleidoscope - Really disagree here. All Kalei has done is be oppositional all game
Kito - LMAO. He is only Town reading kito because Kito has posted and he usually lurks? Terrible reason to Town read someone
BWN - This one I agree with
Talon - Why is Talon so high on the list? I don't see Talon as playing really all that Townie
TrippedOnReality - I think this should be higher on the list at least. I'd like a reason for this one in particular.
Darcy - I take this as a Null/Null Town read. I don't think this is terrible.
Worldz - I take this as Null and I can see how ben could have this perspective, now at least.
Ghost - Why is Ghost higher than Poxy? Why is Ghost lower than Kito?
Poxy - I don't get how this comes more Townie than Azure for sure.
Azure - No idea what the reasoning is here. I thought Azures latest posts have been their best yet.
Desthro - Meh. I have no idea how he got this read at all, however.
QT - Why? Because I scum read ben? OMGUS looks like. I also don't like that he hasn't voted his Top Scum read yet as far as I can see.

The ones I have the most problem with are Kalei, Kito, TOR, Ghost, Poxy and Azure. The ones I have the most problem with are the exact reason why this list sucks.

So you ask me to explain why I think the reads list is ridiculous, but don't feel the need to ask ben why the hell he has such a weird reads list? OK
Ok thanks.

I didn't think his reads list was ridiculous so I didn't ask him. No need to be so passive aggressive just because someone doesn't see something your way. I feel less inclined to listen to you when you're being a douche.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Consider it a show of good faith to one of my higher town reads. I'm trying to work with people where I can, not against them.
Scum tripped says this to be officious and come across as town. Oh and if you really do find it unlikely scum have their 3 reads list posted, then lynching lurkers should be shooting fish in in a barrel, right? I'm trying to do what I think is right, all of the time.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I guess I am defending Poxy, but I've been more arguing against the lynch a lurker D1 argument.

Anyway, my post to you wasn't to criticise only that you were voting Poxy, it's that you said you would lynch a lurker if there was nothing else going on, but you haven't even moved your vote.

Either you want to lynch a lurker D1 or you don't see anything/anyone else as anything but null which I find incredibly difficult to believe the latter.
I think I explained this. And I understand your defense of lynching a lurker, it just seemed with your post you were specifically concerned about Poxy is all.

Are you only unvoting her because you think I'm telling you to though?
That was the impression I got, yes.

So you think both wagons are scum then? But you say worldz is Town?

Why wouldn't you at least want to save Worldz? He has a wagon.
No, I think there is a better possibility that both wagons are town. But I could be wrong. And I've explained my reasoning for Worldz, if people haven't changed their vote, they probably aren't going to.

I've explained my stance on voting lurkers D1. If you're only now finding me interseting, then you haven't been reading my comments until they've been actually directed to you.
As I stated above, it wasn't your stance on lurkers in general that I found interesting. It was what I thought was your stance on Poxy specifically that I thought was interesting.

<<vote Kito>>

Fuck it. If people think Kito a good lynch target, fine. If not, I'm not voting on what I find to be probably a two-town wagon, and a lurker that no one wants to lynch.

·
Registered
9,318 Posts
This is interesting. Do you think your play so far has been NAI?
The major fiasco with talon yes, the rest being a dumb stubborn town.
As I said my strength has been better going over things and analyzing them rather than getting finding information. With that stain I'm not expecting to be viewed favorably with others until I exercise my strengths.

here is my vote analysis in progress

(I'm still working on drawing accurate conclusion because it has to consider other aspects in play not shown by votes which is weaker takes time for me)

votes wagons so far as of this reply (3 or more votes recieved not including unvotes)

1) Azure> desth 11:29 am, ben 12:25 pm, talon 1:10 pm

~1 hour and then ~ 30 minutes between votes

2) Poxy> trip 2:17 pm, quick 5:06 pm, worldz 5:19 pm, ben 7:01 pm, quick 10:01

Poxy ~3 hours between vote 1&2, 15 minutes vote 2&3, 2 hours till vote 4, 6 hours till vote 5

3) Ben> 12:40 pm kali, 12:43 pm talon, 1:07 pm quick

Ben 3 minutes between votes 1&2, 20 minutes between votes 2&3

Things noted.

Kali claimed fast train on poxy but review shows is its just been slow building and can't be really considered flash/fast at all.
Kali then starts a flash vote on benr. (3 votes 23 minutes)
Her hands are in two of these these (stopping one and starting one)

Talon has His hands are in all 3 these in some way. (Voted 2 trying to stop another)

Benr is both a target of and a vote in these flash mobs.

I'm not sure of what if any AI that can be drawn from this right now.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
If pondering is your way of making your stances known, I can't say I agree with that. I have legit reasons for Scum reading you. Yes, you "deeply questioned" me with the Town block idea and then later said you didn't think it was a bad idea. You have been doing that shit all game.
You've been lying and putting words in my mouth all game. I questioned your value to town, given your supposed new approach due to mislynching...someone in an all town bastard game day...

And I still find that entire diatribe to be 100% BS. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you actually responded that way to D0's result genuinely, and used it as an opportunity to justify not going hard on scummy players today so you have an excuse not to lynch a scummate.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
<<Vote Kito>>
Really now? If your reason is my 'sudden arrival' then at least give me half a chance. Only reason it took me so long to post is because I've literally not been home for 35ish hours.

For what it's worth I think it's extremely hypocritical of QT to call Kalei oppositional, as if it's a bad thing. Opposing people's ideas RESPECTFULLY is precisely how you find better ways to weed out scum.

There's actually no minimum post requirement this game (just checked the OP) so maybe polexia is doing this on purpose. But like I said, she does this EVERY game. That's my issue with lynching her for it. She was even the doc last time.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
You've been lying and putting words in my mouth all game. I questioned your value to town, given your supposed new approach due to mislynching...someone in an all town bastard game day...

And I still find that entire diatribe to be 100% BS. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you actually responded that way to D0's result genuinely, and used it as an opportunity to justify not going hard on scummy players today so you have an excuse not to lynch a scummate.
I agree with everything you're saying but can you see QT as misguided town? Someone attempting to force direction but failing to bring everyone together? That's how I'm perceiving his play right now.

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,115 Posts
Scum tripped says this to be officious and come across as town. Oh and if you really do find it unlikely scum have their 3 reads list posted, then lynching lurkers should be shooting fish in in a barrel, right? I'm trying to do what I think is right, all of the time.
So you think Tripped is scum and then what do you mean by everything else?

It seemed a bit like you were saying someone is scum and then using it to defend yourself to me :confused:

I think I explained this. And I understand your defense of lynching a lurker, it just seemed with your post you were specifically concerned about Poxy is all.
No, I have the same issue with the "lynch a lurker D1" idea, no matter who it's with. It's the idea I have a problem with, not the person.

That was the impression I got, yes.
I didn't but still why would you do that if you thought I did? I've played with you before and shared a QT with you, I know you can reason and come up with your own ideas by yourself so I don't like you doing something because you think someone else is telling you to do it :dry:

No, I think there is a better possibility that both wagons are town. But I could be wrong. And I've explained my reasoning for Worldz, if people haven't changed their vote, they probably aren't going to.
This is quite defeatist. Even if you think 3 people aren't going to move their vote though, you could still make a point for the other people.

Why do you think both wagons are Town? Do you think there's scum on them? If so, who do you think are scum? If not, where do you think scum are? (basically both scenarios are just who do you think are scum, which I know you did a reads list, but I wondered if there's anything you could pick from voting specifically if you think both wagons are Town.)

As I stated above, it wasn't your stance on lurkers in general that I found interesting. It was what I thought was your stance on Poxy specifically that I thought was interesting.

<<vote Kito>>

Fuck it. If people think Kito a good lynch target, fine. If not, I'm not voting on what I find to be probably a two-town wagon, and a lurker that no one wants to lynch.
No, because I don't like this either. You've just swapped like for like. What has been said about Kito is literally the same thing as Poxy.

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
Because you're probably doing this to get a rise, or read out of me, neither of which will happen, you are slightly townier to me now than previously.
Why would this give you a rise?

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Really now? If your reason is my 'sudden arrival' then at least give me half a chance. Only reason it took me so long to post is because I've literally not been home for 35ish hours.

For what it's worth I think it's extremely hypocritical of QT to call Kalei oppositional, as if it's a bad thing. Opposing people's ideas RESPECTFULLY is precisely how you find better ways to weed out scum.

There's actually no minimum post requirement this game (just checked the OP) so maybe polexia is doing this on purpose. But like I said, she does this EVERY game. That's my issue with lynching her for it. She was even the doc last time.
You also conveniently appeared near the end of the day in Binary when you were scum. If you want me to give you a chance, give me something to give you a chance on. Tell me who you think is scum. Tell me who you think is town. Do you think QuickTwist calling out Kalei is AI? If so, how? A lot more has happened since you've gotten here than happend most of the day and a half before. Give us something to go on.

And there is no chance Poxy is doc this game. If she still hasn't shown up by sometime tomorrow, she's going to be high on my target list. She is only hurting town by refusing to participate.

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,115 Posts
The major fiasco with talon yes, the rest being a dumb stubborn town.
As I said my strength has been better going over things and analyzing them rather than getting finding information. With that stain I'm not expecting to be viewed favorably with others until I exercise my strengths.

here is my vote analysis in progress

(I'm still working on drawing accurate conclusion because it has to consider other aspects in play not shown by votes which is weaker takes time for me)

votes wagons so far as of this reply (3 or more votes recieved not including unvotes)

1) Azure> desth 11:29 am, ben 12:25 pm, talon 1:10 pm

~1 hour and then ~ 30 minutes between votes

2) Poxy> trip 2:17 pm, quick 5:06 pm, worldz 5:19 pm, ben 7:01 pm, quick 10:01

Poxy ~3 hours between vote 1&2, 15 minutes vote 2&3, 2 hours till vote 4, 6 hours till vote 5

3) Ben> 12:40 pm kali, 12:43 pm talon, 1:07 pm quick

Ben 3 minutes between votes 1&2, 20 minutes between votes 2&3

Things noted.

Kali claimed fast train on poxy but review shows is its just been slow building and can't be really considered flash/fast at all.
Kali then starts a flash vote on benr. (3 votes 23 minutes)
Her hands are in two of these these (stopping one and starting one)

Talon has His hands are in all 3 these in some way. (Voted 2 trying to stop another)

Benr is both a target of and a vote in these flash mobs.

I'm not sure of what if any AI that can be drawn from this right now.
You can't just look at the times, look at the posts. People will be more active certain times.

You seem to have missed the Worldz wagon here, which Kalei was on. She then unvoted because people said Worldz actions were NAI (I say they can still be AI). Are you hinting at her being scum in your post here based of her voting? I don't see it.

981 - 1000 of 2586 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.