Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1801 - 1820 of 2586 Posts

·
Bored and lazy
4,278 Posts
I can't clear it up any more thoroughly than I have. Her reads list felt incredibly scummy to me. It's just that. Once my vote went to darc, she didn't fight much (she didn't come to the game since until now). I've noticed Town is very reactionary and emotional in mafia. Scum purposely tries to play it cool or evade confrontation. Darc has since questioned me, but not much. Considering some people think my vote on her started WWIII, I'm wondering why she's not reacting much. Apparently I voted for the golden child of the game haha. My b. In any case, hate me or not, but that's what I've got! Lol.

Interesting reactions all around though...I think Town is trying to figure that out whereas scum is pushing on easy targets/scapegoats.
i was under the impression that you hadnt read everything yet, and figured you might change your mind if you do

im not too worried about one person suspecting me, especially when its based on one post

also, i agreed that reads are my weak point, so i can understand

what i dont appreciate is you saying i didnt respond (im sure i did, at least a little), or that i havent been around, which i have at least twice since then, if not more

and i know i asked you questions, but it seems i dont deserve any answers...

·
Registered
2,957 Posts

Bear with me, my mind doesn't naturally work this way. Perhaps its a sign of my experience catching up with me IDK. I think Kito was onto something which is why he was NKed. Normally I don't look at this stuff, but as I was looking through the EODs 1 and 2 I started seeing some stuff that lead me down a rabbit hole.

OK, so I don't know how exactly to articulate this exactly, but I will try anyways. D1 Kalei was the sole voter on ben. I think that could mean it was a distance since what we see from Kalei D2 is Kalei "finding ben suspicious" yet not being there for the tie breaker. That said, I can also see Talon and Kalei teamed as well. Reason for this is that at one point both Kalei and Talon were voting for ben. We can see that D1 ben doesn't vote Worldz (Town) to save Talon and Kalei doesn't vote Azure (Town) to save ben. In conclusion, ben could be teamed with Kalei and Kalei could be teamed with talon, ben prolly isn't teamed with Talon. That said, that last Two people to die had Talon as a high Scum read (BWN and Kito) so I think its still possible Talon is Scum.

There is more to say about this, but I can't figure out what it was I was going to say. :confused:

That said, I really really do think there is at least 1 Scum in Kalei and ben and Talon. Talon could be teamed with two other people, but he isn't teamed with these two.
Kalei also didn't vote Benr, nor did she vote Talon. She did start the Worldz wagon and then unvoted him after it had started when people suggested it was his meta play. I think that your analysis shows a relationship between the three, but if the three are interrelated I find it far far far more likely based upon that information that benr is town and that Kalei and Talon are scum.

However- there are more events that suggest Talon is involved with more than Just Kalei and Benr--

In #1730 Actvscenei mentions that talon attempted to redirect her focus onto Azure from darc
In #1732 Actvscenei and darc have a short discussion, and darc really doesn't say anything further
In #1733 darcstar3 posts Kito's reads, and Talon is suggested as a top scum read
In #1734 Memory of Talon just shades darc and says she's teamed with QT and Act with no rationale

From this short bit of conversation, Talon redirected Act onto Azure from darc, setting up would could be a future fight between darc and Actv. I think that the conversation between darc and act is more likely a t/t fight because Act has been uncompromising thus far, and darc just doesn't care and continues on looking for possible reads and solutions. If it's not t/t then it definitely shadows darc more so, making it a more likely s/t interaction. Darc suggests that Talon is likely the key there between them using Kito's reads as an analysis. If anything Talon has more connections and more possible teamy scenarios than Kalei ever could.

<<Vote: Memory of Talon>>

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
Kalei also didn't vote Benr, nor did she vote Talon. She did start the Worldz wagon and then unvoted him after it had started when people suggested it was his meta play. I think that your analysis shows a relationship between the three, but if the three are interrelated I find it far far far more likely based upon that information that benr is town and that Kalei and Talon are scum.

However- there are more events that suggest Talon is involved with more than Just Kalei and Benr--

In #1730 Actvscenei mentions that talon attempted to redirect her focus onto Azure from darc
In #1732 Actvscenei and darc have a short discussion, and darc really doesn't say anything further
In #1733 darcstar3 posts Kito's reads, and Talon is suggested as a top scum read
In #1734 Memory of Talon just shades darc and says she's teamed with QT and Act with no rationale

From this short bit of conversation, Talon redirected Act onto Azure from darc, setting up would could be a future fight between darc and Actv. I think that the conversation between darc and act is more likely a t/t fight because Act has been uncompromising thus far, and darc just doesn't care and continues on looking for possible reads and solutions. If it's not t/t then it definitely shadows darc more so, making it a more likely s/t interaction. Darc suggests that Talon is likely the key there between them using Kito's reads as an analysis. If anything Talon has more connections and more possible teamy scenarios than Kalei ever could.

*buddies with desthro* Yeah that talon fellow sucks

·
Bored and lazy
4,278 Posts

You've convinced me
Talons random shading of me pinged me a bit, but i was hoping he'd give some kind of reasoning for his conclusion, which he hasn't

And you don't want to know what my autocorrect changed that to, lol

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
how hilarious would it be if we were all still town
I actually thought the same thing last night. What if Liz' excitement at the end of D0 foreshadowed a true bastard nonscum game? :shocked: She did just demod herself after all, maybe we broke lizzy?
I don't think Liz would straight up lie to us about the set up. I think she might withhold information, but I don't think she would lie.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Kalei has been toward the bottom of my list all game and I'm going to trust that Kito was onto something here.

<<vote Kalei>>

·
Registered
1,787 Posts

IDK about the Talon part. I think Act darc being TvT could be a real possibility however.

My lynch pile currently looks like this:

kalei
Talon
ben
Ghost

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Bear with me, my mind doesn't naturally work this way. Perhaps its a sign of my experience catching up with me IDK.

I think Kito was onto something which is why he was NKed. Normally I don't look at this stuff, but as I was looking through the EODs 1 and 2 I started seeing some stuff that lead me down a rabbit hole.

OK, so I don't know how exactly to articulate this exactly, but I will try anyways. D1 Kalei was the sole voter on ben. I think that could mean it was a distance since what we see from Kalei D2 is Kalei "finding ben suspicious" yet not being there for the tie breaker. That said, I can also see Talon and Kalei teamed as well. Reason for this is that at one point both Kalei and Talon were voting for ben. We can see that D1 ben doesn't vote Worldz (Town) to save Talon and Kalei doesn't vote Azure (Town) to save ben. In conclusion, ben could be teamed with Kalei and Kalei could be teamed with talon, ben prolly isn't teamed with Talon. That said, that last Two people to die had Talon as a high Scum read (BWN and Kito) so I think its still possible Talon is Scum.

There is more to say about this, but I can't figure out what it was I was going to say. :confused:

That said, I really really do think there is at least 1 Scum in Kalei and ben and Talon. Talon could be teamed with two other people, but he isn't teamed with these two.
That sounds great, in hindsight, but what happens if people started to vote me? And, uh, Talon was buzzing around me like a fly on a cow's ass from eod1 thru pretty much all of d2. This is quite risk averse behavior from a scum team who has pretty much chosen the least risky NKs and had 0 votes on Talon to end d1.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
I don't think Liz would straight up lie to us about the set up. I think she might withhold information, but I don't think she would lie.
I'm not saying anything about her character, but, you're basically saying she couldn't do exactly what she did D0?

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
You've convinced me
Talons random shading of me pinged me a bit, but i was hoping he'd give some kind of reasoning for his conclusion, which he hasn't

And you don't want to know what my autocorrect changed that to, lol
Why are you so easily convinced?

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
<<vote kalei>>
Seriously? No matter the outcome of the game, if you're doing this as coached town, or coached scum, I am driving 120 mph straight to the hospital, sprinting to the perinatal room, and punching every baby until my arms fall off.

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
Seriously? No matter the outcome of the game, if you're doing this as coached town, or coached scum, I am driving 120 mph straight to the hospital, sprinting to the perinatal room, and punching every baby until my arms fall off.

lol why so serious?

·
Bored and lazy
4,278 Posts
Why are you so easily convinced?
Its a weak point of mine, i know

I could be convinced to vote kalei instead, maybe ben or ghost too
But you'd need to actually convince me

Not like how you say I'm with quist and act, but failed to give any reasoning why
Fancy doing that yet? Or have you moved on? I'm actually asking, it's not as rhetorical as it sounds

And for what reason are you voting kalei?

·
Registered
63 Posts
i was under the impression that you hadnt read everything yet, and figured you might change your mind if you do

im not too worried about one person suspecting me, especially when its based on one post

also, i agreed that reads are my weak point, so i can understand

what i dont appreciate is you saying i didnt respond (im sure i did, at least a little), or that i havent been around, which i have at least twice since then, if not more

and i know i asked you questions, but it seems i dont deserve any answers...
I might have misworded myself...I meant, you didn't seem active from the time I came into the game until end of day. By "now" I meant this day phase.

I've answered every question that's been asked of me. If you asked me a question, it's been answered.

1801 - 1820 of 2586 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.