Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I wouldn't say I have a homesite, I just kinda wander from place to place. I have the most games on MU by far though and honestly thinking about this place probably takes 2nd place and then I have 1 to 5 games on around a half dozen other sites.

I'll probably rep No Goblins Allowed again just for the sole reason of nobody else there wants to play in champs and nobody really even plays in general anymore, like there's 4 games a year there maybe and even then most of the people flake.
PerC is my homesite and I have played upwards of 12 sites fwiw.

·
Banned
3,415 Posts
Hey, NP. I am not saying it because I like you (not that I don't). I am saying it because I think you deserve it.

Like for instance, I can't stand BWN but I honestly want him to rep PerC more than anyone else on this site. *shrurg*
I am curious about how I will preform from now on, while I seem to have given some emotional shit more of a place than before which was holding me back (especially later on in the games).

I think Bwn is a high quality player, one of the more difficult ones for me to read, and I also thought of mentioning him, but I have decided to pick a name whom haven't shown insulting behavior at times. I have taken many factors into account for my nomination, including having played on here frequently over the recent months.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I am curious about how I will preform from now on, while I seem to have given some emotional shit more of a place than before which was holding me back (especially later on in the games).

I think Bwn is a high quality player, one of the more difficult ones for me to read, and I also thought of mentioning him, but I have decided to pick a name whom haven't shown insulting behavior at times. I have taken many factors into account for my nomination, including having played on here frequently over the recent months.
I appreciate your consideration.

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,108 Posts
Erm.... Hello....?

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,108 Posts

·
mafia mod
13,253 Posts
If any of the nominees do not wish to be considered, please speak up. Also for those who are not familiar with the MU championships, please review the past seasons to get an idea what its all about

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
468 Posts
If any of the nominees do not wish to be considered, please speak up. Also for those who are not familiar with the MU championships, please review the past seasons to get an idea what its all about
I don't want to be considered since I participated a couple of years ago. I'll be cheering on from behind my computer.^^

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.