Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 13044 Posts

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for players to hang out and chat about all things mafia! Enjoy! :toast:

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Everything is different now.... :ninja:

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Pucca Do we need to give the mafia mod the full details of the setup before our game turn comes?
As an experienced moderator, you don't. We just need to know type of setup (and other minimal info requested) to put it in the appropriate queue.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
The old chit chat thread will remain in our memories. TIME TO PARTY IN THIS ONE!

·
Banned
374 Posts
@Pucca

you can remove me from the sign-ups. I never really even started planning for my game, despite it actually technically being up a couple months back actually (before I pushed it down the list), and I only put my name on there in case I wanted to mod because I knew by the time I was sure I would have lost a lot of time and would have to wait even longer for a potential game I wanted to mod to finally top the list.

I think with the new changes this problem could be alleviated a bit because I get the feeling this may have been a bit of a trend. The last minute scramble does seem like a disservice and I'd want to plan more properly if I were to eventually mod :p.

Also yay, new chitchat thread! I agree the other one was getting too long.

·
Banned
3,539 Posts
[Some number post declaration]

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
:brocoli::carrot::brocoli::carrot::brocoli::carrot:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
:brocoli::carrot::brocoli::carrot::brocoli::carrot:
IT'S BROCOLI AND CARROT TIME! BROCOLI AND CARROT TIME. (Cheesy remix of Peanut Butter & Jelly time)

1 - 20 of 13044 Posts