Personality Cafe banner

10021 - 10040 of 13038 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
you went outside, lol, and you met people
and theres the choice of a pub
can you tell my family is introverted? i mean, i like that we stay inside, but we stay inside every day...

yup, both my parents are getting socks this year
(but fun socks - my mum loves japanese socks and i got her a doughnut animal pair, and my dads are disguised as a tie, so double disappointment, lolololol)
or scarves, or gloves, or nighties, etc
once got a giant pair of knickers... and im tiny, lol

oh teach us, master
how do we do it right?
do we need more alcohol?
This sounds like sarcasm :crying:

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,108 Posts
you went outside, lol, and you met people
and theres the choice of a pub
can you tell my family is introverted? i mean, i like that we stay inside, but we stay inside every day...

(but fun socks - my mum loves japanese socks and i got her a doughnut animal pair, and my dads are disguised as a tie, so double disappointment, lolololol)

oh teach us, master
how do we do it right?
do we need more alcohol?
Well I said I'd usually skip the pub (maybe I'm introverted too :shocked:) but that's because it's just more my parents thing. My brother usually starts to talk a bit more though when he's had a bit to drink.

Then it's just my nan's. There might be my dad's cousin's and that there. There's a lot of taking the rip out of everyone. If we weren't English, you'd wonder if we did actually hate each other.

Then as I said, someone will say something or it'll get taken the wrong way then that's what Christmas is all about.

(I think last Christmas I was home, I just wanted to get back home and play on my PlayStation lol I just get bored after a while. Surprisingly I'm not the one who always makes themselves centre of attention in my family...

·
I love my everything
10,908 Posts
interesting...
o/

·
Mafia God
168 Posts
Of course

If you don't love Christmas you're doing it wrong :tongue:
Christmas next year is going to be the best ever. But please do nit shoot me in the spine, a la GrandmaClov.

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Of course

If you don't love Christmas you're doing it wrong :tongue:
/high fives for bfg

christmas for me is always something i look forward to.

wake up have presents with my family and about 1/2 the time is immediately followed by a nerf gun war between all of us (mainly my brothers and me) or something else. then we go out and have a lunch or dinner where we exchange more gifts and have fun activities as well.

also i miss the fact i wont be able to decorate a christmas tree this year =( (I've been doing that sense i was a kid so sad year for me)

10021 - 10040 of 13038 Posts