Personality Cafe banner

12981 - 13000 of 13044 Posts

·
Registered
ISFP | 1w9 6w7 4w3 sp/sx (phobic 6)
4,245 Posts
i actually dont think its that terrible now that ive been poking around a lot. i hated it at first though. but idk ig i dont hate it now, its just different and feels weird after having had the same thing for so long now. its just alien...

but ig the real test is to actually try to play a game and see how it feels. also seeing what fixes they make. idk
It doesn't feel like home. It's scarry!!

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,115 Posts
YOU'RE ALIVE

i actually thought you were dead for like a year you just completely disappeared off the face of the earth LOL

also i'm at uni now so i can't play sorry! but i'll be free in about a month if i can bring myself to deal with the horror of this new website
Lol maybe because I'm locked out of discord. I can't remember which email I used or password, and even if I've got the right answer, Discord tries to email the address I'm locked out of because I forgot that password too lol

I'd say moral of the story is only use one email address, but I like my 100s of email so... no to that.

But cool. What are you studying?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Lol maybe because I'm locked out of discord. I can't remember which email I used or password, and even if I've got the right answer, Discord tries to email the address I'm locked out of because I forgot that password too lol

I'd say moral of the story is only use one email address, but I like my 100s of email so... no to that.

But cool. What are you studying?
just... make a new account? and tell me the password and i'll write it down somewhere so you can never forget it :p

i'm studying biomedical science! apart from organic chem it's been pretty great, i'm really liking it and it keeps me busy.

i can't believe i still hang out on this forum lol when i was in high school i thought i'd be long gone from here by the time i hit uni

·
Registered
ISFP | 1w9 6w7 4w3 sp/sx (phobic 6)
4,245 Posts
@Chris, you are mistaken. Let me show you some games. It is outdated, but it does have a long running list of things.

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
539 Posts
will we have to wait to play until they've disabled edits? assuming thats a thing they can even do now?
Can't we just not edit? We all know it's not allowed. I trust everyone if we just make it a rule. Pretty simple.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Can't we just not edit? We all know it's not allowed. I trust everyone if we just make it a rule. Pretty simple.
idk its up to siggy and pain. id feel better knowing they were shut off bc theres no indication posts were edited when they are and i just dont want it to be a Thing. but i dont think anyone would intentionally break the rule

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,115 Posts
just... make a new account? and tell me the password and i'll write it down somewhere so you can never forget it :p

i'm studying biomedical science! apart from organic chem it's been pretty great, i'm really liking it and it keeps me busy.

i can't believe i still hang out on this forum lol when i was in high school i thought i'd be long gone from here by the time i hit uni
But if I give you all the info, who's to say you don't login and troll as me...? 🤔

Wow that sounds cool and topical at the moment lol What do you want to do with it when you've finished?

And yeah, there's loads of things I thought I would do/stop doing by the time I was an adult. I'm now one week away from being in the last year of my 20s* and I can confidently say I'm nothing like how I pictured myself as an adult lol

*When my dad turned 29, my mum gave him a card saying that exact thing ("last year of your 20s"). At that point, my dad had 2 kids (9 and 8), a house, a job he'd had for over 5 years and was soon to be married. I can safely say I have none of those things and have never felt so distant from my "adult" self to my dad's. Life's funny like that :p

12981 - 13000 of 13044 Posts