Personality Cafe banner

13001 - 13020 of 13044 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
But if I give you all the info, who's to say you don't login and troll as me...? 🤔

Wow that sounds cool and topical at the moment lol What do you want to do with it when you've finished?

And yeah, there's loads of things I thought I would do/stop doing by the time I was an adult. I'm now one week away from being in the last year of my 20s* and I can confidently say I'm nothing like how I pictured myself as an adult lol

*When my dad turned 29, my mum gave him a card saying that exact thing ("last year of your 20s"). At that point, my dad had 2 kids (9 and 8), a house, a job he'd had for over 5 years and was soon to be married. I can safely say I have none of those things and have never felt so distant from my "adult" self to my dad's. Life's funny like that :p
pffffffffffffffffft i would never do that who do you think i am ;)

yeah it is very relevant to this year lol i even got to sneak into some talks from the immunology department before everything got shut down. when i finish i want to try and get into medicine because i'm your basic enneagram three white girl it's been like my one life goal now for seven or eight years. idk what i'll do if i fail. probably become depressed and homeless. maybe go into biomedical engineering. :(

·
Registered
391 Posts
i uh

i don't know why it looks like that

:^/

edit: i fixed it lol

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Am I correct in assuming you guys here prefer open setups to closed, and less power roles to more?
i think preferences vary. most of the setups run lately have been smallish premade open setups from elsewhere but occasionally someone will run an original closed or semi-open setup with more roles/mechanics. theres some in the game review section that will be run soonish

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,487 Posts
We can edit, which is against the rules, but voting is hard because you have to do code to change the color. Ugh.

13001 - 13020 of 13044 Posts