Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1601 - 1620 of 3826 Posts

·
I love my everything
10,908 Posts
Ok, just want to clarify this.

Micah has to be teamed with one of the three flips, correct? Otherwise, he would be outed to his buddy right now.

Micah x fourine --->micah is telling the truth, ? NK

Micah x GoG ---> micah just killed his buddy, so town.

Micah x GG ---> Flourine and GoG teamed, flour GoG split? Micah gg targeted for nk, micah town.

So his claim doesn't mean scum, rsther were just working with something weird which we can wait to figure out day 3.

Carry on =D

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Thanks for this, although most of it has already been said it does show that you have been keeping up.
IF you are actually town, I do appreciate your effort.
They thought of it in parallel with me not before me. I was just listing my own thoughts on Micah as I thought of them.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
^^ That's why I rarely list my thoughts unless they are completely unique; because whenever I catch up they've usually been talked about. Also, I think reads lists are mostly worthless. Why does it matter how other people read other people? What's gained by reading it?

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,007 Posts

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,607

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Not caught up

@occams a vig would kill both partners, which I'm guessing were flourine and gg.

So, that's peculiar. I'm am too tired to go back and read the roles, but wow this is really messing with my head at the moment. Does that mean they split with their buddy? Or is there any mechanic that would allow just one of them to be affected by a NA (night action)?

Plot twist: everyone partnered is town and unpartnered is scum :tongue: but lol no to that.

@Drunk Parrot, that should clear both me and hawk to you :tongue:

I thiiiink, we should vote bronerd for now. **Vote bronerd**

But it's really hard to say.

I've done 0 ISO's btw :tongue:

The last scum is more difficult for me atm. (Assuming bro Is scum)

Pariah always am option, but I was just saying things yesterday. He's null, but that comparatively could make him scummier when compared to other reads. But he's not necessarily scum.
Why bronerd?

So you were talking mafia outside game?

Everything is sketchy about you right now. You're making false claims as fact about who was paired to whom, ignoring them, then this, I don't like any of it. And that's adding to yesterdays behaviour that other's noted was scummy. You jumped on the GoGirl vote RIGHT at the end when it didn't matter anymore to prove you were *right* so people would leave you alone. And so

***VOTE EARTHIOUS***
Sooo what are your reads?
And gogirl mentioned it in the signups I think...

·
I love my everything
10,908 Posts
My tablet just froze and now I have to go, do I'll probably just post the bro nerd iso, and now my type 9 is getting in the way, which makes everything :unsure:.

I'm also possibly suspicious of lemon, but no further thoughts until I compare her towm amd scum metas.

·
I love my everything
10,908 Posts
bronerd ISO

Hi everyone! It's my first time playing, so can anyone give me any tips for tricking people into thinking I'm not guilty? Wait... shit!

Either way, I'm getting strong sense of scumminess from @Magic Micah's dizzying amount of largely meaningless analyses of his own innocence. Contained in his argument is the assertion that scum worth his salt would ever offer so much possibly incriminating testimony, seemingly feigning incompetence, which is a classic shark tactic when you're trying to fool anyone of anything. I believe he even referred to his own actions as noobish, but how could be as inexperienced as he claims if he's immediately able to recognize which sort of behavior suits inexperienced and experienced players. This reeks of insincerity.

@Carpe diem said "i'm leaning town (because he's contributed more than the average poster, and i don't believe a skilled player would be as open with their thoughts) but the backtracking in the first ~10 pages is slightly concerning. he was calm going into the game, so that shift from calm to defensive is suspect imo."

She sees the oversharing of useless non-information as a sign of innocence, but I see it as the exact opposite. I see an effort to confuse the issue by clogging up the board with false evidence, in service to a hackneyed bluff. At least we can agree that his sudden shift in tone was suspicious. Suffice to say, I'd keep my eyes on Micah if I were you.
Hi, Meme! I'm completely caught up. @Magic Micah admitted himself that his testimony was useless in post #85 , in which he mocks the circular nature of the evidence he's provided and how it could be interpreted, which I feel contradicts his earlier post #63 in which he claims to be offering his input to clarify things for the town. He's simply acting very mercurial in way that gives me every reason to doubt everything he says, despite his older-than-dirt tactic of underselling himself. Obviously I don't feel like this is enough for me to vote against him just yet, but I'll certainly be considering it as the day comes to a close, and I recommend you do, as well, for the reasons I've stated.
My Latin kicked in, sorry. haha I wouldn't mind the walls of text so much if they weren't purported to be more than they are by the author. It simply rubs me the wrong way. I find it difficult to trust someone who contradicts themselves, even implicitly.
I feel like the self-contradictions of his own statements and behavior are more blatant than anything else in this thread even remotely resembling evidence. I think it would be prudent to reserve any other reads I may have until I can present more evidence for them. If I wanted to divert attention from anyone in particular it would make more sense to accuse many different people, thus offering more of a distraction. It's more helpful in my mind to keep my points as concise and as focused as I can muster, to truly benefit the understanding of whoever reads my posts.
Hola amigos!
I second this question.
Still working on it.
Still got a lot of reading to do.
It's been a killer week at work. I'm back.
Ahhh so much content. I don't have a read at the moment but I will once I get through much of the discussion.
I think those two posts were about a minute apart. Seems like a good question to be honest but I only read the three most recent pages.
***Vote flourine
Realized I forgot the last three ***
Hmm as I think about it - her style seems different this time around. A little more trolling and memorable - I ended up voting for her but maybe her style this time could indicate that she may not be scum.
Wow I was totally off about flourine - should have considered what Earthious was pointing out regarding different styles.
Like a true drunk parrot :D
Oh and had a busy week at work, so I was very much MIA. I will be more active this time around.
So basically if Micah killed off Flourine, chances are high that Micah is a terminator?
Not sure to be honest. I guess Micah could be town and decided to take the chance that flourine was scum based on some of her posts.
Possible but admittedly not probable - it's been hard getting a clear read on Earthy in this game.
A well-meaning town or a scum pretending to be such? She plays the game really well so I can't quite conclude on a town read just yet.
No one who has posted today seems that scummy to me.
If it wasn't for the fact that GoG turned out to be scum - I would of had a strong scum read on you though to be honest.
I'd be interested to hear more from PartyPariah.
Yeah I had a busy week at work and didn't have much time to participate in D1.
But if Flourine was paired with GoGirl, wouldn't that explain how GoGirl was killed off- if GoGirl opted to end her partnership with Flourine?
I think Micah could be scum though especially if he's trying to mislead us regarding flourine' true partnership.

For now, I'm considering voting for Magic Micah but I don't want to commit to a vote until later in the day.
Going to be out much of the rest of the day but
***Vote MagicMicah***

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
We don't know our partners and random lynch appeals to me always.

Anyways, meh do not care enough about the mechanics because they are less relevant to us at the time and need to scum hunt at some point.

**Vote bronerd**

Hawk is town for voting gogirl,because I don't see her bussing newb (and even starting the wagon) like that either.

Goodnight!
I don't recall hawk bussing ever so I wouldn't put too much stock in that....

This makes it so odd, I can't even :unsure: I mean it def looks that way (Unless roles I don't knownabout), but what ??? I can go so many ways with this, but not tongiht.

Also, just so you know, I'd neeeeeever target my own mafia teammates at night--never. especially not my newB mafia buddies. Fe GOAT
Why find the need to mention this earthious

Admittedly, I didn't notice GoGirl target her, so I will read and may swallow my words.

The vets were talking about 'bussing' earlier in D1 and how if Mango is scum they'd assume a 'throwing under the bus' and I kept that mentality when I saw a scum die tonight.

And, finally, a *for the record*: My read on Earth isn't 100% Scum. Just my strongest Scum read right now.
Okay noted.

I don't. That would be a question for @GIA Diamonds and @Earthious
I've seen her around the entertainment plaza which is why I mentioned her for Mafia

**Vote: BlueChristmas06**
I do find it odd that you voted blue after town reading him and I don't think you've changed your read since which is noted...

***Vote Magic Micah***

Okay so we all know he made a huge deal out of claiming VT yesterday. Which means if he's a "Terminator" or something like that he lied after the whole "trust" speech.

He essentially claimed (without officially claiming) that he ended his partnership last night. If he did that as VT (as he claimed) then he took an 85% of dying and somehow beat the odds which is unlikely for both reasons. If that's unlikely then it means he's the Teminator and like I said was originally lying after the "claim" and "trust" stuff. So much is wrong with all this. I feel comfortable with my vote.
Can I bandwagon for the lulz? **Vote blue **
Counter wagon

***Vote Magic Micah***
Why? Especially with the counterwagon

Okay you know what never mind that. Let's see where this one goes:

**Vote: GIA**
Why?

Going to be out much of the rest of the day but
***Vote MagicMicah***
Why?

**Vote bronerd**
Why again I think?

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
@Magic Micah

Are you or are you not terminator and if you are not and you are town and you didn't have a solid read on Fluorine did you risk both 85% chance of you dying and 95% chance of her dying.
I risked an 85% chance when terminating the pairing I was in.
Someone was overtly scummy, and on the chopping block.
Hypothetically speaking, if I saw my partner on one of the major wagons, I probably would have decided that very moment, to terminate upon the striking of night.
Either way, it would seem likely I would die. A.At the lynch. or B.By being inside the 85%.
Lucky.

That said, I had to a lot of work on my laptop today, so I haven't seen anything posted since I fell asleep, so I'll probably spend the next half hour to and hour reading through the plethora of messages in my absence.
Firstly, though, I'm working through tags and then post quotes. (So you know that I'm not actually this far in my reading through. I just started.)

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
If true, you beat some huge odds against you to survive. I don't believe it. Will probably vote you because of it.
Honestly, that's not a very pro-town perspective, imo.
"You survived, so I'll kill you"
I checked back to the first page, just to see what the terminator role entails, since everyone seems to be mentioning it.
It's not even alignment indicative, so basically you're saying that A.I'm an 85% survivor, and because you don't believe it, I should die. B.I'm a terminator, and although potentially town, should die. or C.I'm a mafia terminator, and because this is the only possibility that is convenient to you, I should die.

I'm no terminator. I am merely someone who terminated a partnership and lived.
That makes me Harry Potter. I'll be here all week. (Unless I die, but for the sake of this post, let's move on. :D)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have been trying to find evidence to support or go against a Micah/Flourine pairing. I see the vote that Micah made yesterday that makes it look like he was paired with flourine, but I'm not so sure based on his mango vote shortly after. (I couldn't come to any conclusions.)

Post 547:

Magic Minah immediately comes off as Scum judging by his post on the very first page but he says it's his first time playing. I don't actually pay attention to past games. A quote from him also says he admitted to being Mafia, however. Described as being townie by Earthious.
I am wondering, however, if flourine who is paired with Micah, dumps a mafia read on his partner so early like this. Even thought we can't trust our partners right off, I think there's a default initial trust. If that makes sense. I also think it's pretty anti self preservative for a D1 read. Maybe it's a playstyle thing, but I think I have a hard time believing that someone doesn't spend more time thinking about a scum read of their partner before sharing it in the thread.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
And Micha >.> if you are scum this game.
<.<

Now I have issues. But I will sleep on then.

Occ and wyt seem town

This is really what makes me question you.
SPN vibes aside, you go straight from "Micah is lock town!", to "if you're scum...."
It's almost as if you know I'm town, but try to back off from it to appear villigery.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Interesting crosspost.

I have been assuming Gossip was the night kill target. I don't see a reason flourine would've been targeted, unless they were power role hunting. I think flourine was a plausible mislynch candidate today. Obviously they wouldn't have targeted GoGirl. What do others think about this reasoning?

If Micah terminated GoGirl, he is almost always town unless he is playing a crazy bizarre super bus game.
If Micah terminated flourine, I don't think we can actually determine his alignment from anything. It could be he is Mafia and didn't want to be mislynched by a flourine mislynch. It could be that he is town and suspected flourine, and didn't want to be attached to him anymore.

1601 - 1620 of 3826 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.