Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 2300 Posts

·
Registered
12,191 Posts
As it goes:

1) Hear Me Roar!: Everyone gets 1 gold immediately.
--Fair

2) As High As Honor! : For each player, the first alliance made this night is 1 gold cheaper.
--Fair, unless you are planning on going neutral

3) Family, Duty, Honor! : Everyone can establish a QT with one person that lasts for a day.
--Fair

4) Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken!: Everyone who is not in an alliance gets 1 extra gold (essentially the same as 1) on the first night)
--Probably the most fair now and the least fair later

5) Growing Strong!: Everyone gets 1 gold for every ally they have.
--This is fair now, and grows exponentially dangerous later

6) We do not sow!: Choose one player: Nobody can make alliances with either them or their allies next night.
--Unfair now

7) Fire and blood!: Next turn, players enjoy their own perk as well as the ones from their allies.
--neutral now, super strong later, be careful

8) Winter is coming!: For each player, the first alliance made next night is 1 gold more expensive.
--Ouch

9) Our Blades are Sharp!: Choose one player: That player and all his/her allies lose 1 defense point.
--mean now, harsh later

10) None so Fierce!: Choose one player: That player and all his/her allies gain 1 defense point
--weak now, op later

11) Tread Lightly Here!: 5 players get a quirk by the chosen king. The quirk lasts the entire game or one turn, at the discretion of the king.
--for the lulz

12) Behold Our Bounty!: The 3 poorest players (random if there are ties) each get 2 gold next turn.
--This is best for Large Militaries right now, later, not so much

13) Above the Rest!: The 3 richest players each get 2 gold next turn
--Likely best for rich players on odd nights

14) Touch Me Not! : Next turn, all actions involving espionage are at double cost
--This is a good neutral one too for N1

15) Set Down Our Deeds!: No talking in QTs next day.
--This isn't so bad right now either, later it can be crippling

16) First in Battle: Next turn, players cannot be eliminated regardless of how many votes they received; this resolution can't be chosen more than once
--This is an interesting option to consider right now too, prevents early eliminations, is "fair" to everyone, etc.
#1 seems safest, but tbh kinda boring.

#2 and #3 seem like a good option since they encourage players to make alliances.

#11 intrigues me. Might be fun to throw out there.

·
Registered
12,191 Posts
@Memory of Talon @Stopwatch @darcstar3 @ABodyOccupier @Because_why_not @Database error. @WorldzMine @Blue Ribbon @tinyheart @Conscience Killer @Fable @Azure Dreamer @glenda Gnome-Starr @pivot_turn @Polexia @stiletto @Wisteria @braided pain @Alette @knife @QuiteCharmed @Desthro @kaleidoscope @Kaboomz

All hail Queen Darcstar, Queen of the Andels and the first men.

Darcstar3 has been voted GOT king with 4 votes.
She has decreed a resolution for "As High As Honor! : For each player, the first alliance made this night is 1 gold cheaper."

You have 48 hours to vote Yea or Nay in your Qts.

Thank you. :)
Wait I was that late?

Loll damn.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,487 Posts
#1 seems safest, but tbh kinda boring.

#2 and #3 seem like a good option since they encourage players to make alliances.

#11 intrigues me. Might be fun to throw out there.
Hee hee, I like that one.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
is that all? :dry:

want to play a game?
I'm thinking really when I say hmm. Risks are straight forward, the only time they aren't is with secretive or perks that hide things. I'm not sure where you are getting at with the post.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts

·
Registered
9,342 Posts
I'm thinking really when I say hmm. Risks are straight forward, the only time they aren't is with secretive or perks that hide things. I'm not sure where you are getting at with the post.
mainly just a rambling thoughts I had. :unsure: I mean each resolution encourages or punishes behaviour that is tied to everyone's situation? :unsure:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Doesn't seem relevant at the moment considering only one resolution matter right now and that's the one up to be voted on.

It's an easy yes btw. The only people who wouldn't want it to go through are the people that want to stay neutral and want no alliances but those people are dumber than the ones who think we can all hold hands.

·
Bored and lazy
4,278 Posts
Oh my, I'm Queen?
Thank you to everyone who believed in me,
especially rngeezus, i couldn't have done it without you

Now i just hope I'm not killed by the same people who voted me =(

Doesn't seem relevant at the moment considering only one resolution matter right now and that's the one up to be voted on.

It's an easy yes btw. The only people who wouldn't want it to go through are the people that want to stay neutral and want no alliances but those people are dumber than the ones who think we can all hold hands.
Well, the way i see it is that neutral people don't lose anything from it, even if it doesn't help them

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I thought it was fairly self-explanatory? Could you be more specific because otherwise I'm kinda lost as to how to help.
Trying to understand why that specific ability would benefit in the long run?

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
After catching up In the thread, I agree that 1 and 12 give a leg up to those who are rich or have a military. I like 2 and 3, so Darcstar supporting that will get a yay from me.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Well, the way i see it is that neutral people don't lose anything from it, even if it doesn't help them
It's not that they lose anything so much as they'd do it to keep a level playing field since it makes staying neutral even more sub-optimal than it already is.

·
Registered
9,342 Posts
Oh my, I'm Queen?
Thank you to everyone who believed in me,
especially rngeezus, i couldn't have done it without you

Now i just hope I'm not killed by the same people who voted me =(

two people double voted, 27 total votes and there's only 25 of us...

·
Wielding the mafia banhammer
1,352 Posts
@braided pain anything to say on the reward/risk talk?
At this stage of the game it's all pretty straightforward, I can't think of any real risk from this proposal, it's a win for everyone who isn't neutral.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Bored and lazy
4,278 Posts
It's not that they lose anything so much as they'd do it to keep a level playing field since it makes staying neutral even more sub-optimal than it already is.
Ah, i didn't think about that, figured people would make alliances either way if they wanted to, so I'm just saving them money, but i guess to people planning to spend it on other things it's like losing a coin advantage

two people double voted, 27 total votes and there's only 25 of us...
Isn't there a quirk for that?

221 - 240 of 2300 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.