#1 seems safest, but tbh kinda boring.As it goes:
1) Hear Me Roar!: Everyone gets 1 gold immediately.
2) As High As Honor! : For each player, the first alliance made this night is 1 gold cheaper.
--Fair, unless you are planning on going neutral
3) Family, Duty, Honor! : Everyone can establish a QT with one person that lasts for a day.
4) Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken!: Everyone who is not in an alliance gets 1 extra gold (essentially the same as 1) on the first night)
--Probably the most fair now and the least fair later
5) Growing Strong!: Everyone gets 1 gold for every ally they have.
--This is fair now, and grows exponentially dangerous later
6) We do not sow!: Choose one player: Nobody can make alliances with either them or their allies next night.
7) Fire and blood!: Next turn, players enjoy their own perk as well as the ones from their allies.
--neutral now, super strong later, be careful
8) Winter is coming!: For each player, the first alliance made next night is 1 gold more expensive.
9) Our Blades are Sharp!: Choose one player: That player and all his/her allies lose 1 defense point.
--mean now, harsh later
10) None so Fierce!: Choose one player: That player and all his/her allies gain 1 defense point
--weak now, op later
11) Tread Lightly Here!: 5 players get a quirk by the chosen king. The quirk lasts the entire game or one turn, at the discretion of the king.
--for the lulz
12) Behold Our Bounty!: The 3 poorest players (random if there are ties) each get 2 gold next turn.
--This is best for Large Militaries right now, later, not so much
13) Above the Rest!: The 3 richest players each get 2 gold next turn
--Likely best for rich players on odd nights
14) Touch Me Not! : Next turn, all actions involving espionage are at double cost
--This is a good neutral one too for N1
15) Set Down Our Deeds!: No talking in QTs next day.
--This isn't so bad right now either, later it can be crippling
16) First in Battle: Next turn, players cannot be eliminated regardless of how many votes they received; this resolution can't be chosen more than once
--This is an interesting option to consider right now too, prevents early eliminations, is "fair" to everyone, etc.
#2 and #3 seem like a good option since they encourage players to make alliances.
#11 intrigues me. Might be fun to throw out there.