Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
401 - 420 of 2300 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
When I move to the US I'm going to eat steak and find out what it tastes like :)
It's a bit overhyped. Dry steak is actually the worst thing ever. It's kinda tasteless and kinda tough, I prefer veal.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
but that would mean that worldz would have to be able to self vote. like ribbon for worldz is given but worldz shouldn't be able to self vote as self voting can only happen if our the king I thought? :confused:
I told everyone I voted for Stop already. Was just as surprised I had that many votes although what Fable said makes sense too.

·
Sharp Cutting Thing
9,675 Posts
(1) How are we doing the lynching thing anyway? Private voting?

(2) Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Azure say he was voting BWN before he said his vote was randed? So which is it?
It's true. Is steak good?
Only if it's juicy and rare and not cooked to a charcoal briquette like what a certain President likes.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,480 Posts
Try moving to India. You'll be in a hurry to go back.
Um. No, that's OK. India's not on my list. I don't want to live in a country that makes me feel nostalgic for this madness. I'd like to confine all of my madness to mafia games. Speaking of which, how about if we campaign for quirks during D2?

Oh I've never had veal before either. In India you could get killed for eating beef. :(
I can't encourage eating veal. But being killed for eating beef seems a bit excessive.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,480 Posts
(1) How are we doing the lynching thing anyway? Private voting?

(2) Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Azure say he was voting BWN before he said his vote was randed? So which is it?

Only if it's juicy and rare and not cooked to a charcoal briquette like what a certain President likes.
that certain president covers his charcoal briquette with ketchup. That makes him unpalatable and his food inedible.
I would guess that we are lynching in our private QTs. I think that all voting is done there.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Might I suggest attacking the absentee players first? Fighting people that aren't around doesn't exactly sound fun and is more fair to the ones who are actually playing.

·
Registered
139 Posts
If it's info that they shouldn't have D1 it is probably lies. But it might be a role thing. That they have info because they were given info before game start or something like that. It's hard to tell. :] but wise to take with a grain of salt.
Is it possible for someone to have information about how much gold another player has AND be able to send a message letting someone else know? That's what I'm trying to figure out. On top of why they'd tell me instead of someone who actually knows what they're doing in this game.

·
Registered
I don't know what i'm doing
6,875 Posts
Oh I've never had veal before either. In India you could get killed for eating beef. :(
Seriously?

Might I suggest attacking the absentee players first? Fighting people that aren't around doesn't exactly sound fun and is more fair to the ones who are actually playing.
They might get mod-killed anyway though. Luckily it seems like most players are posting, anyone who hasn't posted at all?

I don't understand why someone would use their Perk to send me of all people in the game a message.
That's strange, did anyone else get this message? It must only be you;

could be either of these perks;
3) Gossip: Get a random free espionage every day; type and target are both random. You can send out two 25 word messages everyday to someone. Those players can reply with a 25 word message as well.
10) Diplomatic: Gain a free QT with someone at the start of the game (this does not make you allies)
16) Chatty: Can spend gold to make a QT during daytime instead of night. Can only be used once per day. In addition, You also know the number of alliances and people in it; including the amount of people that chose to be neutral.
16) is less likely at this point obvs so 3 or 10

·
Registered
139 Posts
Seriously?

They might get mod-killed anyway though. Luckily it seems like most players are posting, anyone who hasn't posted at all?

It's Gossip. What I'm unsure about is whether they also have a perk that tells them of how much gold people have, if they messaged someone else before me to get the information or if they're just trying to get me to start a lynch against a player that want gone. I don't like being used.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Is it possible for someone to have information about how much gold another player has AND be able to send a message letting someone else know? That's what I'm trying to figure out. On top of why they'd tell me instead of someone who actually knows what they're doing in this game.
Seriously?

About ABO's message and to add to what Wisteria said:
18) People Person: Choose 3 players every day and learn either their total amount of defense points or gold.
So we have two perks each, so Gossip+people person? Or gossip plus lying? I think the other perks mentioned are more about QTs than separate messages though.

And as to if someone hasn't posted at all yet. I think Kaboomz, Kaleidoscope, Consciense Killer and QuiteCharmed haven't posted from what I looked a while ago and were also some of Daleks' mentions for who need to post the required amount.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I feel like kaleidoscope might post eventually, the rest can die.

·
Registered
I don't know what i'm doing
6,875 Posts
It's Gossip. What I'm unsure about is whether they also have a perk that tells them of how much gold people have, if they messaged someone else before me to get the information or if they're just trying to get me to start a lynch against a player that want gone. I don't like being used.
sneaky person o/

hmm you could use certain perks to find out if it's true?

depends on what they said really, but that's what I would do

About ABO's message and to add to what Wisteria said:

So we have two perks each, so Gossip+people person? Or gossip plus lying? I think the other perks mentioned are more about QTs than separate messages though.

And as to if someone hasn't posted at all yet. I think Kaboomz, Kaleidoscope, Consciense Killer and QuiteCharmed haven't posted from what I looked a while ago and were also some of Daleks' mentions for who need to post the required amount.
Haven't seen them at all! Wouldn't bother lynching them if they don't post.

But if they do start posting the minimum posts could be they're in QTs. I noticed in my last mafia game that scum post one thing then disappear for a while (to their QTs). so paying attention to sporadic activity is good way to find out if someones in a QT in future xD

401 - 420 of 2300 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.