Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 2300 Posts

·
Registered
9,284 Posts
... i think it doesn't make them scum

But if they wanted to control the game, over analysis is a good way to go about it

D1 seems pretty boring for resolutions, we're all in the same position so everyone is gonna pretty much agree, especially as disagreeing with what's good for all of us would get them killed
I geuss I am just questioning if we are all in the same position :unsure:

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
I'm at work and its super busy but my weekend starts after this shift. I'll catch up then

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,480 Posts
I geuss I am just questioning if we are all in the same position :unsure:
I think that, pretty much, we're all in the same position but we have different perks.
There's no alignments, so no scum.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
There's no scum

When people ally themselves there will be "enemies" though

That's why the question struck me as odd, we don't really need to evaluate behaviour for now... Or am i just being overly simple?
A little bit.. When we (Pain/I/Stop/Poxy) went up against Tzara (the winner) it was a matter of behavior towards people that stopped us from getting rid of him. I think how one acts helps with this game.

·
Registered
298 Posts
A little bit.. When we (Pain/I/Stop/Poxy) went up against Tzara (the winner) it was a matter of behavior towards people that stopped us from getting rid of him. I think how one acts helps with this game.
lol.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
what's your stance on what to do?
My stance? First of all I endorse Stopwatch for Queen of the council. I would like to thing about what newer players of this setup think about it.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I don't suggest anything, politics bore the hell out of me.
This isn't all about politics though, so why aren't you saying much so far?

101 - 120 of 2300 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.