Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1201 - 1220 of 2300 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Y'all, Azure is just full of shit here. I thought maybe he just had bad Intel at first, but then he accused me of holding on to all of my gold, which is also not true.

Not gonna lie, it hurts to be accused of lying when one of the reasons I walked away from regular mafia was I got tired of the deceit. I mean, I could understand if it was one of the newbies here, but most of you know better.

Secret note for Darci - meth users feel like there are bugs crawling around under their skin and they scratch and pick at the spots, causing sores. Dude told his mom they were fish bites.
"People should feel bad for being deceptive"

Gives darci a coded message in the same post.

I lol'd

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Y'all, Azure is just full of shit here. I thought maybe he just had bad Intel at first, but then he accused me of holding on to all of my gold, which is also not true.

Not gonna lie, it hurts to be accused of lying when one of the reasons I walked away from regular mafia was I got tired of the deceit. I mean, I could understand if it was one of the newbies here, but most of you know better.

Secret note for Darci - meth users feel like there are bugs crawling around under their skin and they scratch and pick at the spots, causing sores. Dude told his mom they were fish bites.
So will you be attacking Azure?

·
Registered
Wielding the mafia banhammer
1,351 Posts
"People should feel bad for being deceptive"

Gives darci a coded message in the same post.

I lol'd
It's not coded you [deleted], it's explaining the joke from earlier.

I swear, if I weren't a mod...

So will you be attacking Azure?
I'd just as soon finish off Fable first instead of risking leaving him around to YOLO some shit tonight, Azure can be dealt with later.

·
Registered
12,191 Posts
Good morning!
It's 8:08 a.m. Sunny and 57 degrees fahrenheit. That is 13.89 celsius. I'm in the backwards USA. We can't switch away from Farhenheit fast enough. Just the word is hard enough to spell.
Congratulations to our new king!
If it makes you feel better, China is supposed to have 5 timezones but makes everyone function under ONE.

·
Registered
12,191 Posts
PeOpLe KeEp SaYiNg SoMeOnE's LyInG lIkE gIvE eViDeNcE eLsE iT's HaRd To FoLlOw.~

·
Registered
I don't know what i'm doing
6,875 Posts

Isn't that what mafia is though? scum have to convince town they're one of them, etc. and this is a GoT thread after all...:unsure:

anyway it looks like no one believes azure

·
Registered
298 Posts
It's not coded you [deleted], it's explaining the joke from earlier.

I swear, if I weren't a mod...

I'd just as soon finish off Fable first instead of risking leaving him around to YOLO some shit tonight, Azure can be dealt with later.
Well when you put it that way...

·
Registered
456 Posts
But I don't know ballet D:
I don't either. Not much at least. But you can pivot in other dances as well. :)

PeOpLe KeEp SaYiNg SoMeOnE's LyInG lIkE gIvE eViDeNcE eLsE iT's HaRd To FoLlOw.~
Hah I can agree with this. I found some of the arguments hard to follow as to where people got their info from. Though might also be that I've been catching up in short bits too and have possibly forgotten some of the earlier stuff.

·
Registered
Wielding the mafia banhammer
1,351 Posts
Isn't that what mafia is though? scum have to convince town they're one of them, etc. and this is a GoT thread after all...:unsure:

anyway it looks like no one believes azure
It's not necessary here, which is why I signed up for this game.

Some people just gotta scum, though. *sigh*

1201 - 1220 of 2300 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.