Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
4481 - 4495 of 4495 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Whoops-- @Clovdyx And thanks Act for running an awesome game.

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,115 Posts

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,115 Posts
?????Im not a mafia mod?????
Sooooo.....??

You don't need to be a mod to have said that you wanted me dead and that I'm scum (lol ask Worldz). :laughing:

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,534 Posts
Sooooo.....??

You don't need to be a mod to have said that you wanted me dead and that I'm scum (lol ask Worldz). :laughing:
Lol they came from the heart <3 which is never a good place for me to play mafia from.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,487 Posts
I knew it!
You are scum.

Sooooo.....??

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,487 Posts
Actually, I submitted the NK for her, and then you sacrificed yourself for her.
It was so romantic!
The modkill came later.
We were going to attempt another NK but it was too late.
And then you killed her :crying:

·
Registered
6,350 Posts
I didn't want to. :( The modkills were the HARDEST thing ever for me. Especially after you gave your life up for her.
I wonder how this game would have gone if role claiming was allowed. Maybe then my wife would have survived :sad:

:tongue:

Actually, I submitted the NK for her, and then you sacrificed yourself for her.
It was so romantic!
The modkill came later.
We were going to attempt another NK but it was too late.
I'd been waiting for a while for someone to prove themselves town and to make themselves a target and Daleks did both perfectly. Although at first I was planning on sacrificing myself for Michael, but I wasn't as sure about his towniness as I was about Daleks at the end of the day.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I wonder how this game would have gone if role claiming was allowed. Maybe then my wife would have survived :sad:

:tongue:

I'd been waiting for a while for someone to prove themselves town and to make themselves a target and Daleks did both perfectly. Although at first I was planning on sacrificing myself for Michael, but I wasn't as sure about his towniness as I was about Daleks at the end of the day.
*cough* *cough*

4481 - 4495 of 4495 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.