Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1021 - 1040 of 1947 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
@Desthro

do you have any thoughts on BO's read regarding you?

it is here;

[quote @Desthro Reads as strongly town, but kind of want him to be scum purely for entertainment value. This is no reason to think him suspicious but I didn't like that he pointed out Candles sheep vote to No Lynch as I felt it put off regulars from joining the vote. A regular joining the vote, particularly later in the day, would have been a red flag to myself and others.

In response to his queries regarding my take on Golden Candle. Comments like "this game is very boyish" made my eyes glaze over and coupled with the information that she's a newbie I wasn't paying as much attention to her posts as maybe I should have. I recall her posting a bunch of messages about being town and one that said we'd regret it if we lynched her, which I dismissed as newbie exaggeration. Being a newbie didn't justify voting for you and saying that she didn't care if you were Town or not. My suspicions were renewed but having suspicions for me means having reason to doubt one is Town, not that one might be scum. So suspicious people includes those that I have no read on as well.

I think you should be critiquing AADs questions like admitting that scum benefit from confusion and then asking me to elaborate on it, instead of my common knowledge answers. [/quote]

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
ebwop

@Desthro Reads as strongly town, but kind of want him to be scum purely for entertainment value. This is no reason to think him suspicious but I didn't like that he pointed out Candles sheep vote to No Lynch as I felt it put off regulars from joining the vote. A regular joining the vote, particularly later in the day, would have been a red flag to myself and others.

In response to his queries regarding my take on Golden Candle. Comments like "this game is very boyish" made my eyes glaze over and coupled with the information that she's a newbie I wasn't paying as much attention to her posts as maybe I should have. I recall her posting a bunch of messages about being town and one that said we'd regret it if we lynched her, which I dismissed as newbie exaggeration. Being a newbie didn't justify voting for you and saying that she didn't care if you were Town or not. My suspicions were renewed but having suspicions for me means having reason to doubt one is Town, not that one might be scum. So suspicious people includes those that I have no read on as well.

I think you should be critiquing AADs questions like admitting that scum benefit from confusion and then asking me to elaborate on it, instead of my common knowledge answers.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,487 Posts
So I didn't actually read D1 after my tantrum, but have read D2 so far. Can anyone give me cliffs as to why ABO killed BWN and didnt kill GC, or targeted void, even?
I wouldn't know who ABO killed, seeing that both BWN and GC were NKed. Do you know and how would you know this?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
@darcstar3

can you give me a rundown of your 4 scum? my problem with you is i think there is scum in you or nite, but i give nite botd due to his town meta that people talk about, and i want to be consistent and not just vote that direction for the sake of moving things along

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
@Desthro
do you have any thoughts on BO's read regarding you?
it is here;
I do have some thoughts regarding it, thanks for asking.

@Desthro Reads as strongly town, but kind of want him to be scum purely for entertainment value. This is no reason to think him suspicious but I didn't like that he pointed out Candles sheep vote to No Lynch as I felt it put off regulars from joining the vote. A regular joining the vote, particularly later in the day, would have been a red flag to myself and others.
I raised an eyebrow at the underlined section. It's just not consistent with his behaviors. He says here that didn't like me pointing out the sheep vote because he felt that it would discourage the regulars from voting No Lynch. He wanted them to vote No Lynch because it would be a red-flag that he could use to find scum? He argued pretty intensely with BWN over the theory that a lynch D1 is not in town's best interests, so why would anyone voting for No Lynch D1 raise a red flag for him? Isn't it in town's best interests to vote No Lynch?

I think you should be critiquing AADs questions like admitting that scum benefit from confusion and then asking me to elaborate on it, instead of my common knowledge answers.
I did like that he suggested I look at AAD38 a little more closely, but if he's 3P he's going to work hard to get a clear so he can continue to work unaffected. So I pushed him a little bit today (you can see the results of it a few posts back), and now I'm not as sure that AAD38 is as town as I would like to believe.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I do have some thoughts regarding it, thanks for asking.

I raised an eyebrow at the underlined section. It's just not consistent with his behaviors. He says here that didn't like me pointing out the sheep vote because he felt that it would discourage the regulars from voting No Lynch. He wanted them to vote No Lynch because it would be a red-flag that he could use to find scum? He argued pretty intensely with BWN over the theory that a lynch D1 is not in town's best interests, so why would anyone voting for No Lynch D1 raise a red flag for him? Isn't it in town's best interests to vote No Lynch?

I did like that he suggested I look at AAD38 a little more closely, but if he's 3P he's going to work hard to get a clear so he can continue to work unaffected. So I pushed him a little bit today (you can see the results of it a few posts back), and now I'm not as sure that AAD38 is as town as I would like to believe.
edison pushed bo yesterday so i dont see team but i have suspicions about both mainly because i think bo was buttering you up, but maybe you disagree. with edison i am not sure. his suspicion of me today seemed in line with his town play but i dunno. fluff posting and not being present is what made me scum read him initially etc.

would you vote for daleks?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I'd have to go through the thread again, but I don't remember anything that you've said that made me think you're town. I mentioned the one thing that I associate with mafia behaviour that I've seen you do but also acknowledged that your time zone should be taken into account. If I was the type of person to vote on something that flimsy I would've succumbed to yesterdays nonsense and voted for someone. You're suspicious in that anyone that I don't read as Town is classed as suspicious, neutrals included.

I won't be posting for at least four hours due to offline commitments, but don't let that stop any of you from asking me questions.

edison pushed bo yesterday so i dont see team but i have suspicions about both mainly because i think bo was buttering you up, but maybe you disagree. with edison i am not sure. his suspicion of me today seemed in line with his town play but i dunno. fluff posting and not being present is what made me scum read him initially etc.

thoughts on this? ^

@bodyoccupier

·
Registered
2,957 Posts

If AAD38 is scum and ABody is 3P they wouldn't be teamed, AAD has been pretty towny for me except for recently, when he reacted so defensively. I don't like the fact that ABody he may be trying to soften my position on him as 3P, and he's awfully calm about the whole thing. I'm not one to be pocketed though (As Pozzai learned the hard way D1 a few games back ^.^ Best Vig Evar).

I could consider a vote for Daleks, I was pretty disappointed with her showing earlier today D2. Though because of our position, I am loathe to make a mistake on voting for someone we don't have a lot of hard information on. I'd prefer Darc over Daleks, and ABody over Darc.

1021 - 1040 of 1947 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.