Not open for further replies.
1701 - 1720 of 2880 Posts

·
Registered
ISTP ∆ 9w8 7w6 3w2
389 Posts
I think morfy though.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
he's literally the only person who's claimed, like, no matter the read we need more than 7 minutes to decide to lynch him

·
Mafia God
170 Posts
I feel like Quick is going to try hard lengths to shade me before EOD, and I'm going to trust my original instincts on him.

<<vote QuickTwist>>
I think this is a bad vote. I won't say I've paid a ton of attention to Clyme in the past hour, but I think his posts earlier came from a good mentality. If there was more time, I'd look at whatever you're seeing as shading to check, but I won't support his lynch atp.

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,007 Posts
Lmao, ah, it's going to be another one of this. Pay attention all to those who opportunistically lynch me. Town!Clyme gets lynched D1 yet again for his playstyle. Scum!Clyme slides through to F3 without anyone batting an eye and Town!Clyme gets lynched D1 almost always. Good work, team. P:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Ok this isn't happening, please make a useful vote.
I am fine with a cfd on grim after this
I'm vote who I think is scum. If he's not a real thing that's not on me.

I don't like the other wagons. Maybe you're used to doing things you don't like so you can look like a good boy... I'm not.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
@QuickTwist: Please vote Clov and save me. P: You are one of the few people I at least feel can read me correctly.
Lawl, buddie much?

I'll let fate decide. I'm not moving my vote.

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
Lmao, ah, it's going to be another one of this. Pay attention all to those who opportunistically lynch me. Town!Clyme gets lynched D1 yet again for his playstyle. Scum!Clyme slides through to F3 without anyone batting an eye and Town!Clyme gets lynched D1 almost always. Good work, team. P:
Wheel is spinning... Don't give up!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
<<Vote Clyme>>

Because of all this concentration on lynching Clov just based on "vibes".

1701 - 1720 of 2880 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.