Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2001 - 2020 of 2595 Posts

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,007 Posts
@Revival: Basically, snowflake's correct. This early on, there's such little information to go off of and so your confidence is a little weird. The whole 'please vote with me' thing is a little bit weird too, but I'm not writing you off as scum on such limited information. Either way, I'd like to see more from everyone else playing.
Sorry for the late claim. Every beginning letter of every third word spells "cop." I'm the goon cop. I played really townie to avoid being NKed.

Bleh. ><

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,007 Posts
It has to be three votes to go to twenty four hours. If you haven't voted and Clyme voted for forty eight, then that leaves one unknown so I have literally no idea if it's twenty four or forty eight now.
I think three have voted, or else I claimed for no reason. ><

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,007 Posts
so youre goon cop huh? full invest report ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alright.

I investigated stiletto on N1 because of her scummy actions at the end of D1. She returned the "Not Goon" result. I investigated Earthious on N2 because they seemed like a huge question-mark for me, because Owner flipped town, and because Owner really suspected Earthious. Earthious returned "Not Goon." I investigated Brittany27 on N3 after the Act lynch (it was going to be Act otherwise) and I did that because Brittany was also a huge question mark. Britt returned a "Not Goon" result. Because I had already investigated Earthious, Brittany/TSIT, and Stiletto, I investigated Snake last night who also returned a "Not Goon" result. By D4 though, I was pretty certain we were dealing with a traitor and so my investigations were basically useless.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Alright.

I investigated stiletto on N1 because of her scummy actions at the end of D1. She returned the "Not Goon" result. I investigated Earthious on N2 because they seemed like a huge question-mark for me, because Owner flipped town, and because Owner really suspected Earthious. Earthious returned "Not Goon." I investigated Brittany27 on N3 after the Act lynch (it was going to be Act otherwise) and I did that because Brittany was also a huge question mark. Britt returned a "Not Goon" result. Because I had already investigated Earthious, Brittany/TSIT, and Stiletto, I investigated Snake last night who also returned a "Not Goon" result. By D4 though, I was pretty certain we were dealing with a traitor and so my investigations were basically useless.
the only ones that matter are the ones post acts death those ones are when traitor turns into a goon

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sorry for the late claim. Every beginning letter of every third word spells "cop." I'm the goon cop. I played really townie to avoid being NKed.

Bleh. ><
On one hand, this is your usual type of claim. On the other, this one is a bit of stretch and idek how many PT we're on. I'd have to look up the setup. Mafia-wise, a Role Cop and Goon have flipped. Traitor unlikely to have been used. Day chat possible. Townies flipped include vig. Not sure how IC fits in because I have entirely forgotten. Miyu flipped Roleblocker. Any others?

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,007 Posts
Im on mobile lol took me a minute and a half to type it out XD

Bleh. >< I'm just coming off of that near heart-attack. xP

You do realise I was attempting to temporarily save your arse and you vote me????
Well, I'm more interested in voting scum off and I'll take a lynch on you over a lynch on myself. >< I at least know I'm town, and you're really scummy too. >< But, you know. ><

2001 - 2020 of 2595 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.