Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2581 - 2595 of 2595 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Congrats town!!! Very good game from many players too! :)

And @Clyme really good job at your first scum role!

Thanks @Dyslexicon and @hawkataine! It was fun graveyarding this!

I didn't even know it was a book :unsure:
I'm not sure I believe you. :p But I didn't know it was a movie. Or I might have heard sometime and I would have assumed one would have been made at some point, with it being such a famous novel. (and that was referring to 1984 as this is getting lost in many replies)

Hah, it was so fun being Mafia. ^^ I really, really loved it. I think I get more out of this game as scum than as town, but yeah. I've never posted so much in my QT ever. Did you read it all? xP

Clearly it wasn't a scum slip, but the whole voting for someone you read as town couldn't be more hilarious to me. xP
Haha I thought you might have been slipping a bit later in the game, by saying several times that you hadn't been scum "before" instead of that you just hadn't been scum. But at that point I was pretty sure you were scum anyway.

@stiletto @pivot_turn

I absolutely adore how you guys (and others too) pick apart my gaslighting. That's totally what I did. >< Man, D5 was an uphill battle. I figured TSIT was playing me on D6, but hell, I'm so surprised I even made it to the f3. I must say though, the Vigilante thing and Earthious dying on N4 threw such a huge wrench in my game. ><
You did really well. It was fun in the graveyard though to look at what exactly you were saying and doing, when pretty much being sure after your cop claim that you were scum. So everything sounded so much more scummier when knowing to look for it, like how you were twisting things to suit your purposes. That Stiletto lynch was such a surprise though and very well done to get that to happen! hahaha and I never want to be in a final three with you.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The character in my avatar and the quote from my signature is from Mr. Charrington, the character in 1984 who turns out to be a member of the thought police. I figured your knowledge of literature would tell you off to it while making it disguised to everyone else. ^^
But 1984 has NOTHING to do with Big Hero 6 hahahha I just thought you liked the book. :p lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
@Clyme, I'm sorry we didn't recruit you lol, but I'm glad we didn't. I think you did brilliantly on your own. But don't think we didn't want you! Hahah it was totally strategy lol.

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,007 Posts
just subconsciously looks scummy, I can't really explain it. :p

I find certain avatars scummy and certain townie. Its terrible.
Hah, yeah, that is terrible. xP

BTW Clyme, you played really, really well, if I haven't said it already.
Thank you. I think you did as well. I was really impressed with your play this game and I feel like you've taught me a lot.

Congrats town!!! Very good game from many players too! :)

And @Clyme really good job at your first scum role! Haha I thought you might have been slipping a bit later in the game, by saying several times that you hadn't been scum "before" instead of that you just hadn't been scum. But at that point I was pretty sure you were scum anyway.

You did really well. It was fun in the graveyard though to look at what exactly you were saying and doing, when pretty much being sure after your cop claim that you were scum. So everything sounded so much more scummier when knowing to look for it, like how you were twisting things to suit your purposes. That Stiletto lynch was such a surprise though and very well done to get that to happen! hahaha and I never want to be in a final three with you.
Thanks pivot. ^^ Hn, I'm pretty sure I've said that in other games as town. xP Either way, I think that cop claim was really, really hard to push. I think that probably led to my downfall. It's good to note for the future though. Also, yeah, that stiletto lynch surprised me. I was sure I was done for on D5. I feel like I got pretty lucky there. Hah, well, fortunately for you, I almost never make it far. I almost always get lynched within the first few days of a game. xP

But 1984 has NOTHING to do with Big Hero 6 hahahha I just thought you liked the book. :p lol
>< Yeah, but the point was to communicate a message specifically to you, the one that knows literature. ^^ I do like the book though, quite a lot. Oh well though, it turned out alright anyway.

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,007 Posts
@Clyme, I'm sorry we didn't recruit you lol, but I'm glad we didn't. I think you did brilliantly on your own. But don't think we didn't want you! Hahah it was totally strategy lol.
I honestly think not recruiting was the better strategy. I think you did well with your choices. ^^ Also, thank you.

·
Registered
ISTP ∆ 9w8 7w6 3w2
399 Posts
Stuff like this makes me really curious about what exactly happened to produce the Welsh language. Like, what even is that thing? :x
Preach XD

Thanks everyone for playing, it was an amazing scum comeback even if they couldn't quite pull the win out the bag, and it stayed interesting right up until the end, which is not exactly something you see often when scum take that many hits so early on. And congratulations town, that was a well-deserved win, and shoutout to the wonderful RBer XD

It is important to bear in mind that @Dyslexicon is amazing.
That's all :tongue:

2581 - 2595 of 2595 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.